PDA

View Full Version : Operation Controllers

SOCK MONKEY
6th Apr 2002, 14:01
Ok.

We need 2 more Operation Controllers for Astraeus Operations. If you have previous Operations experience and have not allready applied please complete the on line application form, which can be found at www.flyastraeus.com

Good luck !!

SM

GOBWX
6th Apr 2002, 15:53
AWAY THE SOCK MONKEY....

YOUR THERE TOO HUH

NICE ONE MATEY WELL DONE,

GOOD BUNCH THIS LOT WORKED WITH EM ONCE BEFORE.

SO IF YOUR INTERSTED GO WORK WITH THE SOCK...

LATERS

WX... (NAD) :D

VIKING9
7th Apr 2002, 09:11
Mmmm, be nice to have received a reply to the first application. Obviously not upto the standards. Never mind hey !! :(

The Colonel
7th Apr 2002, 15:19
Of course their standards are high. They'll be the best so why not want the best.
As for not getting replies, many is an Airline like that eh V9.
;)

VIKING9
7th Apr 2002, 15:45
Yeh right :p I do wish them success but if they are as professional as they make out, a courtesy "no thanks" would have sufficed let alone no reply at all. ;)

Devils Advocate
7th Apr 2002, 17:16
V9 - could you inform us how many jobs you've had, in say the last 12 years, and with which airlines ?

EL ZIPPO
7th Apr 2002, 19:21
Was out of work in January. Spoke to an airline at STN using some of Boeings 3 engined finest. Send your CV in now I was told. Got a response saying will be in touch. To date EL ZIPPO !!:D :D

VIKING9
7th Apr 2002, 19:30
Devils Advocate - and the point of the question is what exactly ? Is there a reason why you want to know how many jobs I've had in 12 years ? Not many actually to be honest, 4 full time. Is there a problem then ?;)

Maybe you would like to share your previous history !!:eek:

SOCK MONKEY
7th Apr 2002, 19:38
Dear All,

Please refer to my original posting. If you have not allready applied please visit www.flyastraeus.com and fill out an online application form. As before we need 2 more experienced Ops Controllers.

SM

The Colonel
7th Apr 2002, 19:51
Seems like nothing ventured nothing gained.
Maybe their new dynamic approach to the airline industry means they are looking for certain types..... And why not;)

Hey G-OBWX, were you one of the diciples then??. If you were, well i reckon whoever has you now has a damn good worker.
:D :D
;)

GOBWX
7th Apr 2002, 20:01
well.... i been on the new block and already im being offered the chance to apply for promotion with a fat hefty pay rise for my hard work.....

i only been here a month!!!!!i was obviouly taught by the best huh boys i found NOT to be a complete NUMBNUTS helps, just part of one.......

still back on home turf next week end, time to empty them hoppers i should think its been a chuffin long time still them night shifts have helped
oof oof oof oof oof oof oof
:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Billy The Squid
17th Dec 2002, 05:40
Wish i'd have seen this one a few months ago. I too had some good friends at BWA and miss the banter more than anything. Good luck one and all at Astraeus!.:)

crundale
17th Dec 2002, 10:28
yo,
sock monkey and colonel. all the best in your recruitment drive. you advertising for crewing people on ukoma site guess one of your ladies is leaving...or you must be nicking more of our flights ;)
good luck, have referred a couple your way. not that we want rid of them mind....
give my love to the original, one and only sock monkey.
and how can you ignore someone called El Zippo - thought he would have fitted in nicely?
ciao tutti!

Fly_146
18th Dec 2002, 19:50
Atlantic Airlines, CVT is also looking for an Operations Officer.