PDA

View Full Version : Strasbourg in an C172/PA28

italianjon
25th Aug 2012, 20:00
Hi all,

Anyone been to Strasbourg in a C172/PA28....

I'm struggling to sort out the info.

With Strasbourg Entzheim I can't find any information on the website for light/private aviation. The airport website seems all aimed towards Commerical Stuff and link to holiday bookings etc.

Then there is Neuhof. I do not have level 4 French, so can't do FR Only airports... but am confused with Neuhof. The published information in the AIP in written in English and does require contact with Entzheim TWR, so therefore English can be used.
There is a requirement for 1 hour notification for any movement to/from Neuhof, and therefore this would mean that they would be aware of any movement of gliders/other aircraft.
By my logic this would infer that I could use this airport with English only...

Does any one have any experience that they could share to help me out?

Cheers

Jon

Steve6443
25th Aug 2012, 20:06
here (http://www.strasbourg.aeroport.fr/images/pdf/tarifs/guide_tarifaire_2010_gb.pdf) you can find the conditions for general aviation at Strasbourg, bit complicated but at least it's in english ;-)

A quick perusal shows that the landing fees are €29.54 plus VAT at 19.6%.

This charge includes landing, parking, marking, receiving and use of passenger terminals for GA less than 2t if you transit within one calendar day.... all other fees are also listed for longer stays...

italianjon
26th Aug 2012, 10:22
Cool, vielen dank. That's what I was looking for.