View Full Version : Boston Asset Group

Che Xindamail
22nd Aug 2012, 13:09
This is an investor alert to those living in Malaysia not to invest in this firm. It is a scam run by two gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) initialed KW from the UK and BG from Malaysia. They offer fixed income products with promised high dividends. They will not return your investment, checks will not be honoured, etc.
You have been warned!

klmasdriver
23rd Aug 2012, 02:42
Boston Asset Group
This is an investor alert to those living in Malaysia not to invest in this firm. It is a scam run by two gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) initialed KW from the UK and BG from Malaysia. They offer fixed income products with promised high dividends. They will not return your investment, checks will not be honoured, etc.
You have been warned!

Che Xindamail

Your well-intentioned warning will probably go down the drain. My good pal, a high ranking officer in the police commercial crime investigation department was initially awestricken by the stupidity and naivety of people who have limited or no financial knowledge, expecting high returns without any effort. And I wasn't surprised when he mentioned few of bigger cases where wealthy pilots were wiped out their life savings.

Just google and see it for yourself how rampant are these scamming activities in Malaysia. Just to quote the famous saying, "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Good on you for the kind effort though. :ok:

SingaporeAirlines
23rd Aug 2012, 02:54
Probably not the right forum to post this but I highly laud your effort in sharing this piece of information!

Thank you Sir! :ok: