PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Moscow based FA 27-31 Aug

Crabbing
22nd Aug 2012, 08:52
Hi There,

We are seeking Moscow based Flight Attendant with US visa (tourist Visa is OK) for the following:

27/8 Moscow-Luton

28/8 Luton-NY

29/8 Stay in NY (Manhattan)

30/8 NY-Tel-Aviv

31/8 Return to Moscow Commercially

*Private ops.

*Very pleasant pax (and crew!)

*Experience on Bombardier Global preferred.

If you know someone, we would appreciate it.

Please contact this email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Crabbing

dc9-32
22nd Aug 2012, 09:47
Do they have to be Moscow based ? Can they have Russian and US VISA and be acceptable ?

Crabbing
22nd Aug 2012, 15:55
Hi there,

Much preferred Moscow based.

cheers,
Crabbing.

cldrvr
22nd Aug 2012, 16:01
Yup, not only does this outfit not want to spend the money and effort in getting their crew proper visas or use proper advertising for recruitment, they don't want to spend for positioning into Moscow either.

Do you really think you are going to get a professional FA to even contemplate this offer.

You guys do everything on the cheap? Give us the reg would you so we can avoid you at all times in the air and on the ground.

I'll have a look on CFMU and add you guys to my little blacklist.

bluesafrica
22nd Aug 2012, 16:22
What kind of attitude was that???

Please contact Rusaero in Vnukovo and they will help you out. If you need a telephone numbers send a PM.

We have used some local freelancer FA's from there.

mutt
22nd Aug 2012, 19:11
US visa (tourist Visa is OK) According to LGA Customs and Border Control, if you are operating crew, then you need a D visa, you cannot use a Tourist visa nor a Visa Waiver.

Mutt

flydive1
22nd Aug 2012, 19:28
According to LGA Customs and Border Control, if you are operating crew, then you need a D visa, you cannot use a Tourist visa nor a Visa Waiver.

Mutt

Well that unfortunately varies from airport to airport, in some I had them refuse the C1/D visa and ask for the B1/B2, in others the opposite, never know what to expect.