PDA

View Full Version : AIEEE?

zoyamalik0055
21st Aug 2012, 05:05
Hello Guys,

I am interested in doing AIEE But Don't know about Its proper process.So Do You Guys knows about it if yes Please share with me about It ?

easaman
21st Aug 2012, 17:00
RTFM WIKI AIEE. See also IRE , IEEE and especially AIEE links.
Hope this helps!

zoyamalik0055
28th Aug 2012, 12:22
Hey Thanks for Giving Me Suggestion But I am unable to get Proper Information through These Texts So Can You Please Share with me Some Links for Knowledge about AIEEE to me?

Genghis the Engineer
3rd Sep 2012, 10:13
I think that easaman was (reasonably) politely asking you to write some coherent paragraphs of english language explaining what you want. When you do so, whilst you appear to be in the USA which has one of the world's worst public education systems, surely even there they teach you how to use capital letters and full stops?

Personally I have no idea whether you are talking about the All India Engineering Entrance Examination, the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, or some other variation.

Regardless of which, being a professional engineer is in large part about communicating complex ideas and concepts to other people. In that regard, you appear to have failed at the first hurdle and might want to try a little harder.

G