View Full Version : Britannia Application

Officer Dibbles
4th Jun 2001, 01:33
Has anybody filled out one of these forms recently. If so please answer a few questions if you would. I instructor quals. it says specify approvals. I'm a PPL instructor suppose this comes under CAA?

HomerSimpson
4th Jun 2001, 02:21
I have just recieved the application form. I'm just glad that its not as big and the BA one. Let me know how you get on.

Regards,

Homer ;)

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts

Officer Dibbles
4th Jun 2001, 02:27
Will do, were they advertising anywhere, I just sent in my CV adhoc.

BigTimeWannabe
4th Jun 2001, 13:23
Are they offering a sponsorship, or is it DEP applications? If they are offering a sponsorship, what kind is it? Part or full sponsorship?

Cheers in advance

BTW

sickBocks
4th Jun 2001, 13:44
(1) This is for DEP recruitment, not sponsorship.

(2) On the Britannia website it does say that they will be recruiting in June.

sB

smallfry
4th Jun 2001, 23:25
I am filling in the Britannia for as well. What is the difference between "when did you start flying, and when did you start flying training?" and in the section about your training, and they asking about the sectors / time to achieve licences, how do you distinguish when you started your cpl / atpl? Any ideas?
The BA one is a nightmare! I enjoyed (?)filling in those questions at the end!

MAX
7th Jun 2001, 17:18
Yikes!! Since the cat is out of the bag I thought I might just brag and say Im in for testing next week. Wish me luck and maybe I'll see some of you there?

MAX http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

BLUEBARON
8th Jun 2001, 17:08
give them a call, i did and they are pleased to help you with any questions you are unsure about

Zebedee Says Boing
8th Jun 2001, 19:26
See you there...

Have you found any accommodation for Tuesday night?