PDA

View Full Version : The Ozbash

spuddy
5th Apr 2002, 21:21
Is it true that a PPRuNer at the Ozbash, took it upon herself to lie back and think of home as the poor aussie was reminded what it was like to have a white woman?....

The thing is.... did the aussie lie back and think of gin as he did the thing????? ;) :eek:

SNOWTAM
5th Apr 2002, 21:41
Did he think of gin or drink the gin? :eek:

BRL
6th Apr 2002, 01:02
Crazy.......So, who knobbed who then.?????????:)

Mert
6th Apr 2002, 01:31
ugh..... well, I suppose it is a rumor network after all. I just hope this string was not intended to hurt peoples feelings.

the wizard of auz
6th Apr 2002, 08:58
MMMMMMM, drinking Gin for breakfast..........especially after a biiig night, sounds good to me.
If an english ladie was lying with an auzzie bloke, I can assure you that home would be the last thing she would have been thinking of. ;) :D

OzExpat
7th Apr 2002, 00:31
I could have had gin for brekkie.
I could have had a bottle of JD at 6AM.
But now I know that the reason for some people's existance is to serve as a warning to everyone else...:D

BlueDiamond
7th Apr 2002, 03:15
But OzE, wasn't it you pouring gin over your cornflakes while muttering something about milk being for babies??????

Tip. Gin is o.k. with Rice Bubbles but you should try the JD on cornflakes.

:D;) :eek: :cool: :)

OzExpat
7th Apr 2002, 06:57
Sorry BD but, no, I'm not guilty of that ... I love me bacon and eggs too much - as you now well know! :D The bloke who poured gin on his brekkie cereal was, of course, our beloved mate Wiz.

He'd already tried the same trick, the previous day, with the JD! :eek: Ahhh, I can still here the all to familiar catch-cry of ... "ohhh bugga"! :D

the wizard of auz
7th Apr 2002, 07:50
I have to admit, Gin is far better for breakfast than JD.........its not a bad drop and all that but itll sneak up behind ya and get ya when ya least expect it....................and you gotta watch those cheese bikkies as well. :D ;)
you couldnta had any thing for breaky when I saw ya mate......you where secretly suffering......not so secretly.:D :D

OzExpat
7th Apr 2002, 08:02
Yeah Wiz, maybe I shouldn't have done that Oirish Jig after all...:eek:

the wizard of auz
7th Apr 2002, 08:07
Thats what did it mate, the oirish jig, ta be sure an all.
by gum those lassies didnt seem as impressed with us as we was with them though. :D