PDA

View Full Version : LAN Colombia

The Dominican
19th Aug 2012, 01:20
DEC??? How are things?

Están contratando capitanes en LAN Colombia en el momento? Si me pudiesen contactar por PM's con las condiciones por favor.

elcapi1980
19th Aug 2012, 14:33
Parece que si,, en el website aparece la posicion abierta,

Requisitos para postular: -Licencia de Piloto Comercial con habilitación IFR vigente -Competencia Lingüística OACI 4 o superior -Acreditar horas de vuelo totales (minimo 5000) -Pasaporte vigente -Hablar español (requisito indispensable) -Visa para USA Vigente ...

Tengo un conocido que esta de FO en LAN hace como 5yrs,,cuando era AIRES,,,dice que ambas posiciones estan disponibles.......

LORITO
19th Aug 2012, 16:44
alguna direccion donde se pueda llamado poner un mail. gracias

sequ
20th Aug 2012, 04:37
If you look closely at the web site, you´ll notice that the Lan Colombia version says that they need FO´s. Even though the title says ¨Comandante¨, the text is strictly FO.

Compare that to the Lan Peru site and you´ll notice the difference.

I flew with a very senior management pilot today, and he said that he does not think that DEC will happen in Colombia due to the requirement to be Colombian to fly there. If there is any need for Captains, they will be supplied from the other airlines within the holding on a ¨loan¨ basis and only for a brief period of time, and even then, only if the Colombian DGAC allow.

Hope that helps.

Saludos,

SEQU

ArmApp
5th Sep 2012, 20:50
Good luck!!!!!

ArmApp
5th Sep 2012, 21:03
Good luck!!!

MDT06
6th Sep 2012, 14:12
I doubt it. From what I see, they only hire colombians.

MDT06