PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific SO APP

Boeing Europe
16th Aug 2012, 01:48
Hi all,

I applied this time last year for the cathay pacific advanced entry rogramme as I have 1300 TT with about 900 737 , and still to date I have heard absooutly nothing I chosse y easiest place to interview as lndon but would go anywhere , has anyone who has applied to this programme over the last year been called for interview/assesment,does anyone know if the recruitent is still ongoing....???

orangeboy
16th Aug 2012, 02:00
I would just email them asking if you can update your application with the following details:

TT: XXXX hrs
Type: 737

Sometimes they do take a few weeks to reply, but given you seem to have more experience than most who apply to the cadet scheme, you may get a response earlier. If you put HK as your preferred location it may be quicker, as they obviously hold more interviews in HK than London.

pilotchute
16th Aug 2012, 10:46
Don't want to worry you but it took about 18 months for them to give me an interview date. I had emailed a few times but have no idea if that had a good or bad effect on my application. It's a bit of a mixed bag as people I know applied months after me and got interviews relatively quickly.

If it is meant to happen it will. Just send an update and sit tight.