PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask Michael O Leary??

GoAroundAgain1
14th Aug 2012, 21:00
I was at a charity game tonight between jockeys and trainers for Irish Cancer Research.A quick look over my shoulder and there he was, Mick O leary.... The Don of the Ryanair Mafia, to be honest, I like Michael O Leary as a person,nobody can take away for his business brain, even if he is rootless.. I would have loved to getting a minute of his time and ask him a few questions. Maybe something like, if I completed my fAtpl training and applied to Ryanair could he pay for my type rating,give me EIDW as base with 5/4 roster with no Brookfield etc..:ok:. Wonder what he would have said?? :O I should have seized the opportunity....!

What would you have asked if you had the chance??

rankace
14th Aug 2012, 21:40
I would like to ask him
"how are still alive as you seem to have no heart?"

A Pandy
14th Aug 2012, 23:48
An honest question. How has he ruined lives ?

FANS
15th Aug 2012, 11:32
I'd be more interested in his next move.

Ultimately, where he goes, others follow.

One look at these forums and the numbers still queuing up with their CHQ books during this recession surely shows that there's more he can take off them.

If he's ruining lives, there's still a queue waiting to sign up.

Poose
15th Aug 2012, 12:18
City Flyer,

Would you give him a tip, though??? ;):D:ok:

Black Pudding
15th Aug 2012, 14:14
I would offer him a pint on the basis he buys me one back.

If anyone does not want to work for him, then they can leave Ryan, simple as that.

Use them as they use you, do the time, then move on, simple and stop moaning.

Evanelpus
15th Aug 2012, 14:15
I like Michael O Leary as a person,nobody can take away for his business brain, even if he is rootless..

Was the typo deliberate?:D

GoAroundAgain1
15th Aug 2012, 17:19
No it was genuine mistake, thanks for correction.:cool::* maybe you can add something else to the thread??:ok:

PURPLE PITOT
15th Aug 2012, 19:21
Pin number? Just before stabbing him in the eye with a melon baller!

2 Whites 2 Reds
15th Aug 2012, 21:00
Do you have a Wet Wipe? Just after I've finished pissing on his shoe's!

pudoc
16th Aug 2012, 00:10
In all honesty I would ask if I could have a job.

*Waits to be slaughtered*

PURPLE PITOT
16th Aug 2012, 09:40
A job, or a contract to supply services? Pikey don't do jobs.

Luke SkyToddler
16th Aug 2012, 09:49
"Oi O'leary you :mad: ing :mad: ... are you talking to me or chewing a brick? Cos you're about to lose your teeth either way"

ilesmark
16th Aug 2012, 10:14
Might be a bit long for a 1 minute lift conversation, but maybe a variant of this copied and pasted joke would suitably up his blood pressure……………..

Arriving in a hotel in Dublin, Michael O’Leary went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro please, Mr. O’Leary ."
Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.
"Well, we try to stay ahead of the competition" , said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday evening from 6 until 8. We have the cheapest beer in Ireland "
"That is remarkable value" Michael comments
"I see you don't seem to have a glass, so you'll probably need one of ours. That will be 3 euro please."
O'Leary scowled, but paid up. He took his drink and walked towards a seat. "Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. "That'll be an extra 2 euro. You could have pre- booked the seat, and it would have only cost you a Euro."
"I think you may to be too big for the seat sir, can I ask you to sit in this frame please" Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and when he can't squeeze in he complains "Nobody would fit in that little frame".
"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of €4 .00 for your seat sir" O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up.
"I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman.
"And since that wasn' t pre- booked either, that will be another 3 euro.
O'Leary was so annoyed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the manager".
"Ah, I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be 2 euro please."
O' Leary's face was red with rage. "Do you know who I am?"
"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary"
I've had enough. What sort of Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"
"Here is his email address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9 and 9.10 every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number.
Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only 10 cent per second"
"I will never use this bar again"
"OK sir, but remember, we are the only hotel in Ireland selling pints for one Euro".

Poose
16th Aug 2012, 11:15
I'd ask him if he's ever been to a Liverpudlian 'Pub Quiz'... :confused:

Then ask him the opening question:

"What the :mad: are yerr lookin at???" :}

Lets Aviat
16th Aug 2012, 16:12
I agree with what most people are saying. RYR isn't a pretty company but it does allow a step up for pilots just out of training. In the UK (as far as I am aware) only RYR and easyJet are recruiting zero hour pilots. And as previously mentioned, we use them as a stepping stone, probably 5 years or something then go and get another job else where.

Back to the feed.

Just because he is a ballsy guy with what he says on TV I think he would quite like someone coming up to him and asking for a job! I plan on doing that!

Tableview
16th Aug 2012, 16:53
There's bound to be a degree of Daily Wailism in this, but maybe I would ask MoL for his comment!

Ryanair told a pensioner to abandon his wife while she was recovering from a heart attack and go on holiday with someone else, it is claimed.

Former-Lord Mayor of Liverpool Roger Johnston, 74, planned to fly to France next month with his wife Marie, 73.
They had booked seats with Ryanir when ex-nurse Marie suffered a heart attack that required surgery, leaving her unable to travel for three months.

Read more: 'Ryanair told me to abandon my ill wife': Airline tells pensioner to leave heart attack spouse at home | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189088/Ryanair-told-abandon-ill-wife-Airline-tells-pensioner-leave-heart-attack-spouse-home.html#ixzz23jFeLCHG)