View Full Version : What's next????

ironbutt57
14th Aug 2012, 15:33
Citing misuse, Ajit Singh directs Air India to withdraw travel benefit to pilots - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/transportation/airlines-/-aviation/citing-misuse-ajit-singh-directs-air-india-to-withdraw-travel-benefit-to-pilots/articleshow/15494057.cms?)

SingaporeAirlines
15th Aug 2012, 03:29
Would highly suggest to the Indians to consolidate a thread for all these topics like us Singaporeans have instead of spamming the thread like this. Just run through the front page and I'm wondering if this is the South Asia & Far-East thread or the Times of India :ugh:

vfenext
15th Aug 2012, 07:32
Yeah we should all do things like the "We Singaporeans" life would be so much better!

ironbutt57
15th Aug 2012, 09:29
It's ok VFE next, he and most like him have small man, small country syndrome....their technology built by others, their country's safety and security provided by others...of course they have a complex....not worth wasting time on.....

Victor Inox
15th Aug 2012, 10:41
I am trying to figure out why the ET item on AI uses a picture of an Il-76 (presumably IAF?).

Capt Apache
15th Aug 2012, 13:01
Whats next?
Listing of Air India on the Stock Exchange after the successful implementation of all the other recommendations of the Dharmadhikari report.

@SingaporeAirlines
Can you google which newspaper is the largest selling English daily of the world.
List of newspapers in the world by circulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_world_by_circulation)

rotatejunkie
15th Aug 2012, 16:49
Wow, the indians ARE sensitive aren't they? SporeAirlines was merely suggesting. You can take it, or not take it. Lets not all get butt hurt and start doing the thaipusam.

@Apache-- Who gives a chicken tikka about circulation of a daily papers?
You can print it, but whos reading it?

vfenext
15th Aug 2012, 17:56
IB Agreed!

itsbrokenagain
16th Aug 2012, 00:44
@apache, you do realize that in the rest of the world there is this modern thing called the internet... hence the worldwide (outside India) death of the newspaper industry... but you know that as you read the news

Capt Apache
16th Aug 2012, 03:01
Okay you caught me, there is no internet in India.Damn How could you know even without reading the news

Coming back to your topic ironbutt57, I think that getting the employee to aircraft ratio correct will be the biggest challenge AI faces.

rdr
16th Aug 2012, 15:21
this is a pilots thread. and any pilot can post on it, just as any pilot has the right to not read any subject.

Singapore Airlines and rotatejunkie, bugger off and leave this site to be managed and subscribed by pilots. if you dont like the content, go read your Sin Chew jit Poh. you may find your China Times bull**** there.