PDA

View Full Version : Radio Discussion

Lodown
9th Aug 2012, 22:32
Anyone interested in listening to a very good discussion on airline safety issues in the US including offshore mantenance can do so here (http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2012-08-07/new-concerns-over-air-traffic-safety).
Was on NPR yesterday.

triathlon
11th Aug 2012, 09:07
Thankyou very much

Wally Mk2
11th Aug 2012, 12:04
..............oh boy I listened to about 3mins of that & thought I might as well slit my wrists now!!!! .........that woman would drive anyone nuts with her drawl & awful voice.:bored:

Wmk2

MakeItHappenCaptain
11th Aug 2012, 15:42
She reminds me of the Admiral that used to make an appearance on Get Smart periodically.......
"Oh dear......could you give me a little push?"

Dangnammit
12th Aug 2012, 00:40
Wow, I lasted 10 seconds listening to that garble.

It's a shame that it detracts from an important issue. I think I would rather read the transcript.

Tinstaafl
12th Aug 2012, 03:05
Dianne Rehm has an illness that affects her ability to speak. That's why she sounds the way she does.

MakeItHappenCaptain
12th Aug 2012, 08:20
Doesn't improve the fact that she gets better ratings by stirring up bigger controversy.

Dianne - "What is being done right now to ensure this doesn't happen again?"
Sec. Of Transportation - "We will be putting in place recommendations, as soon as today..."
Dianne - "No, what is being done right now?"

Let's fire up the Delorean and fix it yesterday, then?:rolleyes:

Media and blood priority...
F:mad:cking scaremongers

At least the Washington Post reporter had the ethics to clearly state any opinion would be purely speculative before answering Dianne's leading questions. Next step would probably be to get a "certified pilot" to determine the answers to the meaning of life....:cool: