PDA

View Full Version : 2 Gp Maritime POC

alfred_the_great
1st Aug 2012, 07:40
All,

I've tried ringing the number given on the 2 Gp wiring diagram for the SO1 Maritime, but the number goes through to a Flt Sgt's answer phone who has nothing to do with Maritime issues.

Can anyone either PM me an internal email or phone number pse? More than willing to take this to DII as/when necessary.

Hollow laughs, pointing and giggling and general mocking of the kipper fleet also allowed!

salad-dodger
1st Aug 2012, 07:49
trying to work out whether resorting to PPRuNe after the published phone number doesn't work is a good example of resourcefulness or just plain la______?

S-D

orgASMic
1st Aug 2012, 08:15
Alfred

PM sent for MAOC at Northwood.

TorqueOfTheDevil
1st Aug 2012, 09:33
the kipper fleet

The what??

Strumble Head
1st Aug 2012, 09:36
Torque of the devil - Kipper Fleet - term of endearment (?) for UK MPA. Surprised to find only the other month that MAOC Northwood still exists! Rgds.

alfred_the_great
1st Aug 2012, 10:00
SD - I'm Dark Blue: I can make my way around the GAL as well as anyone else, but when they remove 'maritime' from their job title it does get a little harder.
JTO & Orgasmsic - Many thanks.

salad-dodger
1st Aug 2012, 10:02
that would explain it then........:E

Roland Pulfrew
1st Aug 2012, 10:25
SD - I'm Dark Blue: I can make my way around the GAL as well as anyone else, but when they remove 'maritime'

Alfred, Alfred

Don't you know its all about ISTAR these days. ISTAR is the new black, 'maritime' is so last year. And Combat ISTAR is the fast-jet world's attempt to muscle in on the pot of gold. Combat ISTAR is even blacker than black.

Of course the only true Combat ISTAR platform went under SDSR :E :suspect:

alfred_the_great
1st Aug 2012, 13:18
Job jobbed - a mildly surprised Wing Cdr was the result!

Prop Fwd
1st Aug 2012, 15:27
95771 6377- Thats my old number-Back in the EWAD Days- Thats definatly a FHQ No at Wddo now though.