PDA

View Full Version : Aerologic Electronic Application

magicmick
30th Jul 2012, 19:51
I have been trying to complete the Aerologic electronic aircrew application form, after completing all the sections I click the save button and get an error message stating that I need to complete F/O hrs though the hours section is complete.

Anyone lese experiencing this problem?

Many thanks for your help.

Edit: Just for clarification, I was trying to apply for a 2nd Officer position rather than 1st Officer though I think that the application form is the same for both.

sekmeth
2nd Aug 2012, 20:38
I think you have 0 hours as an fo correct?
I had the same error message, instead of 0 I entered 00 and it was fine.
Good luck

Boeing Europe
5th Aug 2012, 15:13
^ just as a matter of interest I see your location is sommerset do you speak fluent German...? I want to apply for an FO position but I dont speak ze german....?

magicmick
22nd Aug 2012, 06:56
Thanks for the replies, apologies for taking some time to reply but I've been on my holidays and haven't touched PPRUNE for a while. I will definitely try the 00 hrs trick and see how that goes.

Down yer in 'zummerzet' some of us do talk that funny foreign lingo, by no means fluent (not sure fluency is a requirement), in fact to call my German 'pigeon' would probably be generous but I get by.

BER811
22nd Aug 2012, 17:16
I had no problems with the application,no 00 necessary.I heard you need good connections to someone at the company to get invited...good luck.

magicmick
25th Aug 2012, 18:46
Thats me knackered then as I don't have any connections, the 00hrs thing seem to work OK for me and I have an email stating that my applications has been recorded.