PDA

View Full Version : New cargo outfit in DXB

airtraveller
22nd Jul 2012, 23:00
Anyone has informations on new cargo outfit based out of DXB? Heard it's called TCA or something. Any idea what a/cs they are operating and if they are hiring crew? If they have 747Fs, please provide further informations of hiring requirements for FEs or PM me of any useful contacts to get in touch with them. Many thanks [U[/U].

747JJ
25th Jul 2012, 02:18
Interestingly enough Mr Kruger has had his fingers on a Georgian start-up as of late and now this pops up:

Georgian Civil Aviation Agency (http://www.gcaa.ge/eng/news.php?id=6144)

It's possible that there are two simultaneous B747 classic operations starting with Georgian AOC but somehow I doubt it.

Earl
25th Jul 2012, 03:16
Have heard these rumors about a start up out of DXB also.
Lets all hope its a good start up that pays the crews every time and on time.
With the way Mudex treats it people and the useless UAE labor laws its about time for a good company to come in there.

ErwinS
25th Jul 2012, 19:11
They do have two of the best classic's around. The last two ABC classic's.

We'll see how long they will last.....

SassyPilotsWife
29th Jul 2012, 09:38
Hiring has stopped with this new outfit already as National has reduced their contracts with them. Those who were promised jobs last month have been put on indefinite hold.

Lights On. You are spot on. I think the word is out about how lax the UAE labor laws are and these companies are coming here treating pilots like crap because the precedent was set by Midex and a couple others. They know there are pilots here in the ME who want to keep working here due to the tax benenfits and lack of jobs in the US.

newscaster
21st Mar 2013, 13:16
Kam Air have contracted them since several months, now a third 742F in full Kam livery is being operated by TCA too.

ErwinS
23rd Mar 2013, 14:51
Pretty looking classic

Skyliner - aviation news & more (http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewphoto.main?LC=nav2&picid=8273)

DVR7R
10th Jun 2013, 23:32
Hi all,

Are TCA still active or have they folded?

I haven't heard anything about them on my travels.

Cheers :ok: