PDA

View Full Version : "Castleragh break in linked to contentious PPrune internet site" The Sun

Jointery Boy
3rd Apr 2002, 18:05
It has become apparent after a serious security breach that the devils in the white tower have gained information that may be of use to the enemy (software glitch, emails uncovered, doh!)

To forstall the rubber hose and healthy re-education from the Staff Officer Police it has become necessary for Jointery Boy to have a complete "cessation" of posts under this nom de guerre.

I've racked my brains (didnt take long) and have had to discount:

"Jointery Boy 2"

"Not Jointery Boy" (shame I liked that one)

"Def not Jointery Boy" (variation on a theme, bit stale)

"Continuity Jointery Boy"

"Real Jointery Boy"

"Jointery Bitch" (not having the op and only seldom been found in ladies clothing, so couldnt really carry it off)

I will continue trying (those that know me, know I can be very trying) to re-invent myself....in the mean time I invite all those "outed" today by Mugabes thugs to join me in signing off....;)

Emerson Cahooners
3rd Apr 2002, 19:09
Well chumster, glad to see our dinner conversation has come to fruition!

Emerson Cahooners is dead.......

Long live Emerson Cahooners (different name, anon email!)

Toot Toot everyone, it's been a pleasure posting with you. I'll be back you just will not know as whom!

Emerson Cahooners

230 Tiger Squadron
Royal Air Force
Aldergrove

03 Apr 02

RIP

:(

The Mistress
5th Apr 2002, 08:52
At least you guys live behind barbed wire in a relatively secure compound. (Seen it, done it, before anyone jumps on me).

Got back from 3 Guinness-filled days in Dublin last night. The Irish Times said yesterday that the Castlereagh scandal had been almost suppressed by news of the Queen Mother's Death but no one should overlook the fact that names and addresses of local security forces had 'fallen into the wrong hands' - most of whom don't live in protected areas. Their future isn't looking too promising at the moment.

yellow and black
5th Apr 2002, 20:17
Boys - don't be scared off by the bully boy tactics of the Tescos trolley collector. Whats the worse that could happen? they find you shoeless in a ditch on the way to happy hour?

Yellow and Black now assuming callsign Red & Blue.

Adios.

Hydraulic Palm Tree
6th Apr 2002, 05:58
Good Happy Hour wasn't it!

HPT:cool:

St Johns Wort
6th Apr 2002, 06:08
HTP
That Smiley actually looks like you!
Rgds StJW

St Johns Wort
7th Apr 2002, 18:37