PDA

View Full Version : DHL EAT assessment & company

Hacki1977
17th Jul 2012, 21:56
Hi everybody!
Collecting information about DHL EAT because being invited to an assessment in early September I am quite pleased with my personal result... :D
But there are still some "open items"...
Can anybody help me with his thoughts (or facts) about the fleet development?
And I would still be very pleased getting some informations about the assessment for experienced applicants in SXF!?!
Anybody recently been there?

Crisostomo
29th Dec 2013, 19:27
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some information regarding DHL interview, assessment and the kind of tests that I will be facing.
It will be my first interview outside my country and any held would be very nice.

Thanks and nice landings

deltahotel
29th Dec 2013, 21:21
Cris. Are you going for EAT or DHL Air uk?

jedi007
29th Dec 2013, 22:02
Hi!

Registered at career.aero about three months ago. Still no answer. It says that the start date is January 2014 and I don`t know what that mean? I`ve applied to DHL/EAT Leipzig. I Would appreciate any infos about your process.

I`am 24 years old, 710h TT 580h PIC no commercial experience, only little basic german and ICAO Level 5. Any chances?

Crisostomo
3rd Jan 2014, 00:51
Hello deltahotel, first of all happy new year, i hope this will be a year full of great things for the aviation community.
thank you for your reply, i will be trying for DHL UK, but still no guidelines about how the assessment is?
If you can help me that would be perfect.

Harry palmer
14th Jan 2014, 15:47
Are DHL still basing new joiners in LEJ? Any chance of EMA?

Mr Angry from Purley
15th Jan 2014, 17:24
Yes and None