PDA

View Full Version : Where do young pilots with an integrated ATPL 350+ hours find their 1ST job?

Davew89
16th Jul 2012, 16:16
I have recently completed my training towards an integrated Multi engine/IF/frozen ATP, commercial licence at 43 airschool. I was one of the first 5 ever to complete an integrated course in africa, I have completed all of the CAA ATP exams and have a total of 350.5 hours total time.

so after all that training, where does a young pilot start?

I am looking to join the charter industry and get working as soon as possible anywhere that the work might be available, i have been looking in South africa, bots, zambia, namibia and tanzania..

so any links, pilots, companies or gteneral feedback please let me know! :ok:

Halfwayback
16th Jul 2012, 16:44
Dave

Welcome to the Wannabee forum and congratulations on completing the training!

Whilst we are delighted to help folk get a foot on the first rung of the ladder it is expected that you do a bit of research - to help you we have an excellent "Search" function.

You will find that the questions you asked have been asked and answered many times before - and quite recently at that. If you read through some of the threads you will find out more about the parlous state of the industry at the moment and you will be able to make up your own mind.

If I were to let the thread run it would attract a lot of the sciolists and give them chance to spout their favourite monologue so I'm closing the thread.

Good luck

HWB