PDA

View Full Version : Skylease cargo...old thread died

Bird Watcher
16th Jul 2012, 15:37
Anybody know if skylease is shutting down at the end of the year? Still hiring? Any skylease pilots wanna post your thoughts on this company? Thanks

MD11freak62
17th Jul 2012, 22:46
The place is a dump stay away, I work for Centurion and we just signed a LOA that will take only the pilots that we want over here and the rest will be put on the street. I have been here for years and if you can go any were else do so. Management suck and the Chief pilots, DO have !@#$ there way to the top so they will never help you out. my 2 cents take it or leave it but its the truth google and ask around same answer every were. I unfortunalty stuck here

service monkey
18th Jul 2012, 15:45
Say wot Bird Watcher? Didn't get the info you wanted to hear over on the APC forums?

Bird Watcher
18th Jul 2012, 16:45
I understand that it is a ****ty company. I currently work for Great Lakes and have been here for almost 4 years. I doubt that Skylease is much worse and it would actually be a pay increase for me. I just want the MD11 time/type and its the only way I can see to get that now. I think I could put up with it for a few months.

Comfort Eagle
21st Aug 2012, 19:24
Amen brother, Amen. Couldn't agree with you more!!!

2nd Oct 2012, 02:18
amigos stay clear of this company, if you like being a professional