PDA

View Full Version : CASA Self Service Portal

UnderneathTheRadar
16th Jul 2012, 10:25
Is it just me or did the self service portal used to have more functionality than it does now? I'm sure I used to be able to order a license reprint?

Any how - I'm certain that the next stage 'due later in the year' was actually due more than a small number of years ago...

T28D
16th Jul 2012, 11:06
Come now they don't want you to bother them with silly requests, they might have to wake up .:ugh:

TOUCH-AND-GO
16th Jul 2012, 11:32
I'm sure I used to be able to order a license reprint?

Underneath the radar are you referring to an online request, because I think they took it down a while ago?

Just visit the CASA website and type Form 1137 in the search function and you shall find what your looking for!

T&G :ok:

Pilotette
16th Jul 2012, 22:21
Speaking of Licence reprints, my recent reprint arrived with a free PA31 endorsement on it..very generous of our mates at Clarc but I wonder if they are going to charge me again for a correct reprint? :E

outnabout
16th Jul 2012, 22:56
Grab the money & run, Pilotette!

:p

FRQ Charlie Bravo
18th Jul 2012, 13:25
He he he, I got a free CPL(H) once although they did fail to give me my CPL(A)... Scariest thing was that when I called them they weren't too surprised themselves.

For all their faults and the websites bugs at least the CASA Self Service Portal is a move in the right direction.

FRQ CB

outnabout
5th Aug 2012, 06:44
I just got a licence re-print to show (newly acquired) MECIR, and it seems that my NVFR (held for over 10 years, comes in handy for ferrys or private work) has now suddenly become a single engine NVFR.

I've had a browse in the regs but can't find anywhere that specifies SE or ME NVFR - can someone older n wiser point me in the right direction in the regs? (I understood that NVFR was NVFR - not necessarily SE NVFR or ME NVFR)

Any help on identifying the relevant reg would be appreciated.

JustJoinedToSearch
5th Aug 2012, 07:26
CAO 40.2.2

3.2 An aeroplane grade of night V.F.R. rating gained as a result of a flight proficiency test conducted in a single-engine aeroplane shall be valid for single-engine aeroplanes only and shall be endorsed accordingly.
3.3 For the purposes of paragraph 3.2:
single-engine aeroplane includes a centre-line thrust aeroplane.

When I got CSU/Retractable my new licence was sent out with PA44 (but no CSU/Retract), then when I got PA44 it was sent out with 2 of them.