PDA

View Full Version : Spot The Aircraft!!

incipientspin
2nd Apr 2002, 20:16
Hey all hope you all had a good easter was sent this link by a friend and it makes interesting viewing hope i write it correctly and would love to know what you all think about the u.s goverment after this........
www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

henry crun
2nd Apr 2002, 20:30
Not again, please

Chickenhawk66
2nd Apr 2002, 21:57
A quick search on PPRuNe will reveal that this subject (i.e. plane did not hit Pentagon 9/11) has been done to its well deserved death several times.

http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/ed/the_finger.gif

blowdlicious
2nd Apr 2002, 22:06
Why don't you ask the controllers who watched the B757 from DCA tower fly into the Pentagon.

TowerDog
3rd Apr 2002, 02:09
incipientspin:

What do we think about the US Government after this?

(Your qustion, not mine)

Is there any doubt that a hi-jacked Boeing flew into the Pentagon?
In your mind or otherwise?

The question should be: What do we think about the militant muslims and the jihad after this?

Not much.
There should be a bounty on them.
Hunt 'em down and kill 'em like the crazy brainwashed idiots they really are.
Then burn the koran. (Holy war on the infidels it says: Well that be me, my family, friends and my society. Go for it and we shall see who spit on who's grave first. :mad: )

Suggest ya crawl back under the flat rock ya came from:
Just follow the slimy trail....

Blacksheep
3rd Apr 2002, 05:03
Towerdog,

Its not so simple or cut and dried as 'brainwashed idiots'.

"... terrorists are people who kill civilians... the Israelis are terrorists, the Palestinian bombers are terrorists... ... but they don't blow themselves to pieces because they enjoy doing so. You have to look into the reason. What is it that makes someone that angry... only by removing the causes of that anger can you eliminate terrorism..." - Datok Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohammad in his keynote speech at the OIC meeting in Kuala Lumpur earlier this week. The meeting was trying to define terrorism, unsuccessfully as it turns out.

The Malaysian Prime Minister is correct, terrorism IS the killing of civilians, but it can only be eliminated by addressing the root cause. Bombing people solves nothing. Either way. Us or them...

Through difficulties to the cinema

MICHEAL STIPE
3rd Apr 2002, 08:37
Not sure about the US gov't ????

But yourself I/spin?????

Kalium Chloride
3rd Apr 2002, 09:59
Even the Beeb in on the act now...

Gordon Bennett (http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1907000/1907955.stm)

:rolleyes:

HugMonster
3rd Apr 2002, 11:51
I hope he has the grace to make a large donation to the fund providing support and assistance to the relatives of the deceased.

I suspect he won't.