PDA

View Full Version : CTC Bound - Passed Medical | Passed CRC | Passed Assessment | BBVA Sorted

fcooper94
4th Jul 2012, 12:17
Hello Guys,

I have Passed all the Assesments and Recieved my CLass 1 Two Weeks ago, I am due to start CTC Wings on the 24th September 2012. Just wanted a few more opinions on the CTC Course and Maybe speak to some people who are already or have been on the course. I am only 17 by the Way

average-punter
4th Jul 2012, 12:36
http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/250640-ctc-wings-cadets-thread-part-2-a.html

PURPLE PITOT
4th Jul 2012, 16:37
Now this may appear to be a silly question, but what are you expecting to do when you finish the course?

PrestonPilot
4th Jul 2012, 17:39
I assume they plan to go whereever CTC find a place from him? What do you think anyone who goes on this course is going to do Purple Pitot?

Robert G Mugabe
4th Jul 2012, 17:47
If CTC find a place for him.:ugh:

PrestonPilot
4th Jul 2012, 17:48
Well obviously it is an IF but their record so far shows they will find a place so why is the question being asked

PURPLE PITOT
4th Jul 2012, 19:12
Because i know the answer. I would like to know if these youngsters about to spend their parents retirement fund do also!

PrestonPilot
4th Jul 2012, 22:22
ok then mr know all the answers, what is the answer?

PURPLE PITOT
4th Jul 2012, 22:33
Well telling you would defeat the point of asking the question wouldn't it! Don't get me wrong, i'm happy to top up my pension teaching you lot, but i am dumbfounded at the lack of due dilligence put in by some of these youngsters before risking their parents retirement plans!

PrestonPilot
4th Jul 2012, 22:47
You said you KNOW the answer. No one knows for sure but the odds are that CTC will place you. If not, there are still other options

PURPLE PITOT
4th Jul 2012, 23:14
Now we are getting somewhere. So, young padowan, should "big schools" promises prove unfounded, what are these "other options" you speak of?

PrestonPilot
4th Jul 2012, 23:36
Well give up and be declared bankrupt having no future whatsoever according to you. Everyone knows there are always options, I too know that answer but am not going to tell you as you too already know, just like before.