View Full Version : There!!!!!!!

ironbutt57
30th Jun 2012, 16:22
Travel Biz Monitor :: IFALPA urges DCGA to end Air India strike (http://www.travelbizmonitor.com/ifalpa-urges-dcga-to-end-air-india-strike-16850)

Its about time.........:ok:

captjns
1st Jul 2012, 01:04
Okay… let me understand this… you have a non-Indian based organization attempting their altruistic intentions.

Can IFALPA shed let this forum know How many Indian pilots are, in fact, members of IFALPA?

Anyway, IFALPA interviewed with an Indian business travel rag. It's a mystery as to who contacted who about ”hanging by the thread or in the balance” story.

The best part, IMHO, of the tidbit is that, and I quote:

"It is our view that DGCA, as the responsible regulator, is in a unique position and can make a very positive contribution towards ending this dispute."

Last I checked the DCGA was around well before the children of AI called the sickout… not a strike. First misquote, IMHO again, referring to the DGCA as a Responsible Regulator:}”.

Well be that if the DGCA were a responsible regulator:}, were they not in that so-called unique position 53 days ago to put an end to this sickout?

Does IFALPA more influence of a regulating agency of the likes of the Indian DGCA, than perhaps let’s say, the UN, or NATO, or the OAS?

Perhaps IFALPA may concentrate their energy on getting better terms and conditions for Ryanair... a bit closer to their own back yard.

What am I missing here?