PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter taxi - south of France

R04stb33f
26th Jun 2012, 15:39
Dear all,

I hope that this is the right place to ask this question... Also it needs a bit of background, so bear with me :)

My parents live in the south of France in the countryside just over the road from a VERY nice restaurant.

As they are retired, they spend quite a lot of time in the pool area and are always on about the helicopters that fly about 200ft directly above them to go and land in this restaurant for lunch....

Now they really like this restaurant and have been a couple of times. But never by Helicopter!

It's their Ruby wedding anniversary this year and my sister had this idea that we should somehow get them to the coast for a day out, say around the St Tropez or Cannes area and then get them on to a helicopter to fly right over their pool, into this restaurant for lunch.

Of course, I have no idea if anyone down there does this kind of "taxi" service. Does anyone know which companies I should talk to?

St Tropez or Cannes to the restaurant would be about a 10 minute flight, I should think.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd sure appreciate it :ok:

Many thanks!

Roastie

radeng
26th Jun 2012, 16:00
There are two or three helicopter taxi firms with desks at Nice airport. Can't remember any names, bur a google on Nice airport and helicopter taxis should help.

Good luck, hope they enjoy the ride.

Tableview
26th Jun 2012, 16:02
I'm not sure how up to date this list is, I put it together last year when I needed to find a similar service, as far as I know all companies still operate.

Heli Air Monaco + 33 493 213 495
Heli Securite : + 33 493 214 585
Heli Riviera : + 33 493 905 300
Azur Helicopters : + 33 493 904 070
Heli Inter riviera : + 33 493 214 646

There was talk of a ban on helicopter flights into St. Topez as the local residents have complained about the noise. Brigitte Bardot thinks it's bad for her pussy (cat!)

Hélicoptères / Compagnies aériennes / Horaires VOLS - Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur : aux portes du mythe de la Côte d'Azur (http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/Passagers/Horaires-VOLS/Compagnies-aeriennes/Helicopteres)

R04stb33f
26th Jun 2012, 17:33
Hi folks

Thanks very much for the help!

Brigitte Bardot thinks it's bad for her pussy (cat!)

:E :ugh:

Cheers
Roastie