PDA

View Full Version : Type rating issue

Abbeville
26th Jun 2012, 08:25
Probably the wrong forum but here goes.

I sent my paperwork into the CAA at the end of May for the issue of a C208 rating. Nothing has fallen onto the front doormat as yet.

How long does this exercise take with the Belgrano fercrissakes?

Average time for issue?

Ta

A

mad_jock
26th Jun 2012, 08:29
I don't know any company which doesn't send you in to do it on the day.

It takes less than 30mins if you turn up in person.

You need to start chasing them if its been as long as you say. I presume they have taken the cash.

Abbeville
26th Jun 2012, 08:30
If I wasn't with RBS I could answer that cash query!!!:mad:

Arkwright
26th Jun 2012, 21:23
My last rating issue took six hours......which is about four hours longer than it normally takes......I arrived at 0800 and got position 12 in the queue!!!!! That'll teach me to go on a Monday morning, apparently......... :{

zondaracer
26th Jun 2012, 21:36
I sent in for a rating recently at Gatwick, took 2 weeks to arrive there by post, 10 business days until I got notification that it was on its way back (so two more weeks), and arrived by courier in three days (delivered to continental Europe). So all in all, over a month, but the slow mail system was also a large culprit, I should have paid more or sent it by courier, or better yet, gone in person.

On a side note, by the time they charged my credit card, it was a very short time period until it was sent on its way back to me, but it took them basically the whole two weeks to process the credit card.

Andi
6th Jul 2012, 08:04
It took me/them exactly 4 weeks from door to door. (Germany-UK-Germany) Well received today.
You still can ring the hotline and ask.....
Have nice weekend
Andi

Andi
6th Jul 2012, 08:05
Sorry typo,

I meant Type rating issue not License issue!

S-Works
6th Jul 2012, 08:19
It's not a Type Rating.......