PDA

View Full Version : Jobs?

NeilBetts
1st Apr 2002, 10:56
Could anyone out there please help me!

I'm a newly qualified NZ CPL(H) and I'm looking for work anywhere in the world. Yes absolutely anywhere in the world. Am a hard working individual with a strong work ethic and great personal and business references. Have the drive and determination to succeed but not the leads. Have already been offered an Instructors part-sponsorship scheme with a UK company but they demand a further 24,000 pounds! to bring me up to UK requirements.
So I know I'm good enough and have abilities but as I've said before no leads. Been over to British columbia in February but job market seems depressed so anyone out there with any news will be greatly appreciated.
Know this is a long shot but hey someone knows something.
And finally have worked fora Commercial operation doing ground crewing so have experience there as well as a good mechanical background, although not in aviation.
Thanks
Neil

NeilBetts
6th Apr 2002, 17:58
Thanks Daryl for the site and have checked it out. Very good and will post my cv and see what happens.

As for my e-mail think there is a system problem but for all those out there who are desperate to offer me a job! My e-mail is [email protected]

Just a foot note, surely you all must remember being a 150hr pilot looking for a break, hopefully someone will remember that and help me out!

Thanks so far
Neil