PDA

View Full Version : 4 FORCES CPL "HELP"

mikewisky
13th Sep 2001, 20:33
HELP !!!! IS THERE ANY 4 FORCES CPL STUDENTS
OUT THERE . I HAVE MY STAGE 2 BOOKS BUT NO SAT'S OR PROGRESS TESTS TO TEST MYSELF . IS THERE A KIND WANABEE THAT COULD LEND THEM TO ME SO I COULD PHOTOCOPY THEM.
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY HELP GREATFULLY RECEIVED.
IF ANYONE IS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION AND NEEDS GROUNDSCHOOL FOR CPL , CAA SAID THEY WILL LET US TAKE THE EXAMS WITHOUT BEING SIGNED OF BY A SCHOOL AS 4 FORCES WAS THE ONLY ONE OFFERING THIS COURSE.

mickypitch
14th Sep 2001, 00:48
Can't help with your request BUT I did spend the afternoon with AFT enq over their ATPL distance learning course. Having explained that I wish to gain the writtens to do a flying instructors course they stated that they were seriously looking at doing a CPL study course within the next few months.
Could this be of any use if they do?
I am now unsure which route to take and did enq with 4 forces about the course they were offering but luckily was not at the stage to part with any money!
I have been trying to find out the syllabus for the written CPL exams have you got it?
I would like to see if the studying is significantly less than an ATPL course,(should AFT get the CPL course off the ground) otherwise I will have no option but to do the ATPL one.
Cheers

mikewisky
15th Sep 2001, 16:16
THANKS ANYWAY. :D

dah dah
15th Sep 2001, 20:06
mikewisky,

Can anyone now do a self study CPL or is it just ex 4 Forces students?

mikewisky
16th Sep 2001, 16:41
SORRY
AS FAR AS I KNOW ONLY 4 FORCES DID A DISTANCE LEARNING CPL