PDA

View Full Version : ICAO English assessment

lkcmss2000
11th Jun 2012, 01:18
Hi

Some information for those of you waiting for Brian's or the icao english assessment I have got some news here. ( don't know if this is old news or not..)

I was booked in for my first feedback session this morning with brain and I have been told that he is sick for a while and still has no plan for return yet.

I don't think they stop doing the assessment ( I know there is another assessor) but the waiting will be a bit longer.

Hope his information helps and Brian get well soon.

lkcmss

PilotSuperGrip
11th Jun 2012, 04:31
I'm sure his buddy Pinky will fill in for him while he's gone...

lkcmss2000
11th Jun 2012, 09:55
I am still waiting for the feedback session from him....

flyber
11th Jun 2012, 13:36
You will be assessed on pronunciation, grammar, interaction, fluency, comprehension and volcabularly. You must get an Icao level 4 and above to pass this 'test'. No spelling.
Btw, it's Brian not Brain as you guys write it.
Iam also waiting for a retest. Had my Icao on feb. My worry is that they say I have 12 months deferral for the retest meaning another stage 2 ?!?I was initially given 6 months before I retest. Any idea guys as to why they changed that?

lkcmss2000
11th Jun 2012, 15:34
Okok my bad.... I am sorry:ok:

lkcmss2000
11th Jun 2012, 15:38
I am just trying to help ppl here btw!

lucky86
13th Jun 2012, 10:18
Recently did mine and i'm an australian born chinese.

For me, the ICAO was one of the most difficult things ive ever done! lol.

AlvinLiu
25th Aug 2012, 07:37
hi guys,

well, actually, i've just completed the aptitude test of KA but not yet received any call. however, i do really want to know how to prepare for ICAO as i think I should better start to do it earlier:ugh:

Billion thx!!!!

Alvin