PDA

View Full Version : Handlers@WSSS/VHHH/ZYTX

Crabbing
5th Jun 2012, 01:19
Hi Guys,

I am looking for handlers/FBOs in WSSS/VHHH/ZYTX, would appreciate any recommendations.

Cheers,
Crabbing

NZ X man
5th Jun 2012, 01:30
I think Universal Weather has an operation there at Seletar, used to use them back in the Mid 90's, think there still there. They handled most of the corporate stuff flying there. Try that. I do not know for the other destinations.

galaxy flyer
5th Jun 2012, 03:29
Your only choice at VHHH is HKBAC. Very good.

GF

startingout
5th Jun 2012, 03:58
HKBAC will charge for every little thing and they also struggle at times to fill requests from pilots but when there is only the one option you must make sacrifices. I did...

merlinxx
5th Jun 2012, 05:36
Private & Business Jets, Jet Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance :: Jet Aviation (http://www.jetaviation.com) Email: [email protected]

Ph: +65 6481 5311 Fx: +65 6481 8336

Crabbing
6th Jun 2012, 10:20
Thanks a lot, guys.
I appreciate it.

Crabbing.

Trevor the lover
9th Jun 2012, 02:31
G'day Crabbing

Yes, Raymond and the team at Universal Seletar are absolutely brilliant. They can handle you whether you are using Seletar or Changi.

As for Hong Kong, yes you are stuck with Hkbac. As said above, they will charge you for looking at them. Beware of asking them to do something for you via a 3rd party, they will slug you with a 16% admin fee, ie I you need a new bulb for your nav light, they will contact the maintainers for you, the maintainers will then sell you the bulb directly, but then your HKBAC bill will have a 16% charge reference the bulbs cost on it.

Basically just expect your lav service, water service, parking and anything else to be far more expensive than the world standard. And if they offer to do something for you, it will not be a favour, you WILL be charged.

And you will have to be very anal with you paperwork.

Cheers

dc9-32
9th Jun 2012, 05:14
Crabbing - sent you a PM with a better option.

envoy
12th Jun 2012, 15:42
ZYTX - don't expect a great deal of sophistication in Shenyang, bizjet ops are still relatively new in this part of the world. No dedicated FBO and I don't recall there being any locally based handling agents either.

All facilitation will require a fly-in agent to handle on your behalf - we use Air China business aviation, and they have the connections and experience to deal with local services, VIP terminals etc. There are other handling agents available (out of Beijing), but most have not been around very long and I have not experienced their services to be able to offer any comment or comparison.

In addition to the comments about HKBAC... probably the most expensive fuel in the world - well, at least in Asia. Tanker from elsewhere if you can.

Safe trip