PDA

View Full Version : What to have for lunch? A human face?

pudoc
28th May 2012, 16:55
Miami Cannibal Attack: Police Shoot Naked Man Chewing Another's Face Off | World News | Sky News (http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16236702)

Found this rather disturbing. I can't help but think why the cop shot him? American cops always seem to be over forceful. I bet you a typical UK bobby would have pepper sprayed/baton'd him and then arrested.

tony draper
28th May 2012, 16:59
Yer then the taxpayer would have forked out half a million for a trial that would have been trouserd by the wig wearing spivs,cheaper to shoot the feckers.
:rolleyes:

Milo Minderbinder
28th May 2012, 17:00
cost saving measure
No trial required, and no prison costs

hellsbrink
28th May 2012, 17:11
I can't help but think why the cop shot him? American cops always seem to be over forceful. I bet you a typical UK bobby would have pepper sprayed/baton'd him and then arrested.

Hmmm.... Let's see.

Subject is stark nekkid in public and is eating the face off of another buck nekkid guy in the middle of the street.

Dunno about you, but I would worry about his mental health and/or narcotics use and realise how deranged he was when he kept eating after being shot the first time. I sure wouldn't want to get close enough to pepper spray him (what would the effects of pepper spray on the wounds of the guy being eaten be?), never mind close enough to baton, as there are examples of people being so far "gone" you don't put them down with a Taser.

You have to protect the man being eaten, and not get eaten yourself. Lead poisoning is the only way you are going to ensure that happens quickly.

vulcanised
28th May 2012, 17:56
Pity it wasn't him protesting about Blair.

stuckgear
28th May 2012, 18:25
I bet you a typical UK bobby would have pepper sprayed/baton'd him and then arrested.

and then ten years of him banging on about how his human rights are violated.

How an axe killer used 'human rights' to change the law, and give the Government a splitting political headache – Telegraph Blogs (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/neilobrien1/100054388/how-a-axe-murderer-used-human-rights-to-change-the-law-and-give-the-government-a-splitting-political-headache/)

galaxy flyer
28th May 2012, 19:05
The face eater was shot once AND continued his "feasting". The officer, to protect the man under attack, had a legal duty and moral obligation to stop the attacker, RIGHT THAT INSTANT. Tasers, stun guns and tranqulizers have proven to frequently be ineffective as a means of stopping criminals.

A couple of illustrations: the looney who let loose his zoo of dangerous animals in Ohio, then committed suicide started an all-night hunt to capture the game--lions and tigers included. The officers first tried vets with tranqulizers, but when several officers were nearly chopped by a tiger; the expert opinion of all, including experts on the animals, was hunt and kill them. The danger to residents and officers was too great to try using non-lethal means. The police did an incredible job of it, too.

Second, in the city near me, a officer was sent to a domestic dispute, he called for back up. Shortly after arrival, one officer was attacked with a large kitchen knife, the backup tried tase'ing and was initially successful. However, when the taser was released, the man reattacked the first officer who shot him dead.

Wrongly, one of the Sky News comments stated that the police in the US might as well have the power of life or death over citizens, deciding who lives on. Nothing is farther from the truth, every shooting is reviewed, officers do get convicted, fired, and jailed for excessive force. But, when nothing else is feasible, the ONLY defense for civil society is a brave man willing to carry and use a gun.

Think about, this animal, there is no other description for him, was able to attack and EAT another human, putting in critical condition in hospital.

GF

OFSO
28th May 2012, 19:20
This is wierd. I mean really WIERD. Mega-mega wierd. Eating a guys face in the road ? Both naked ? The breakfast guy lying there still and letting the hungry guy do it to him ? Truly amazingly wierd. Shaun of The Dead Wierd. Wierd enough that I never even thought of it (and believe me, OFSO thinks of some wierd things).

waveskimmer
28th May 2012, 19:41
Couldn't agree more Mr D :ok:

hellsbrink
28th May 2012, 19:54
This is wierd. I mean really WIERD. Mega-mega wierd. Eating a guys face in the road ? Both naked ? The breakfast guy lying there still and letting the hungry guy do it to him ? Truly amazingly wierd. Shaun of The Dead Wierd. Wierd enough that I never even thought of it (and believe me, OFSO thinks of some wierd things).

Some reports have suggested the involvement of LSD, so "WEIRD" wouldn't come into it.

Loose rivets
28th May 2012, 21:00
On a program about Florida cops who's job it is to catch animals - in particular alligators - it was stated that more of them get killed by animals than bad guys. I thought it was the US, but may only have been Florida.

On beast, having been looped, pulled the cop's huge truck backwards with the rear wheels locked.

B2N2
28th May 2012, 21:10
The zombies are here; time to get "old Painless"

http://ravenrepublic.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/MAC.gif

sitigeltfel
28th May 2012, 21:15
Joues de Boeuf ou Porc braisé avec épices........mmmmmmmmm :ok:

stuckgear
28th May 2012, 21:25
what to have for lunch?

meat and two veg ?

AFP: Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jAFW5dCmj73IQbcxrMQNax2-gJ_A?docId=CNG.a52b8a8461be30642dddac3ccee78488.2d1)

TOKYO — A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.
Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.
Diners paid 20,000 yen ($250) for the plate with a portion of genitals. Pictures published on a website appeared to show the meal came complete with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.
The painter, who is reportedly 22, said on Twitter the organ had been removed by a physician and certified to be free of infections.
The meal was prepared under the supervision of a certified cook and diners were required to sign a waiver indemnifying Sugiyama and event organisers.
In May 18 tweets, the artist said steps were taken so the act met all relevant laws, including a ban on organ sales, processing of medical waste and even food sanitation requirements.
"I receive questions from some women and men... asking 'Will there be a next time? Please host it again.' But there is only one set of male organ," he tweeted on May 16.
"Unfortunately, I have no plan for the next time."
Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery.
In an email to AFP, he confirmed the event had taken place and said it was organised to raise awareness about "sexual minorities, x-gender, asexual people". He said he was readying to publish an official account of the day.
Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.

heli-cal
28th May 2012, 22:18
Originally posted here (http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/486430-warning-may-contain-nuts.html#post7212625)! :ok:

ShyTorque
28th May 2012, 22:31
Pity it wasn't him protesting about Blair.

Yes, just when you think the human race has sunk as low as it could possibly get....

..........Blair apears on TV again.

waveskimmer
29th May 2012, 10:37
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Takan Inchovit
29th May 2012, 11:24
What to have for lunch?

Giving facebook a miss tonight, out of respect.

TWT
29th May 2012, 13:34
The face eater was believed to be in the grip of cocaine psychosis.It basically means your brain is fried.Hallucinations and delusions

B2N2
29th May 2012, 13:42
ZOMBIES ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wf6IYMNdeo

OFSO
29th May 2012, 14:37
The "B" name and the grouping "the human race" do not fit well together in my mind. Oh, make that both "B" names, we can include the moron who sold our gold when it was cheap. Could both have their faces chewed off if you ask me and nobody would weep.

MagnusP
29th May 2012, 15:08
The spouse of the first B name there already had it done, didn't she?

rgbrock1
30th May 2012, 16:07
I was not aware of this "incident" until reading about it here.
Then did some poking around on the 'Net about it.

It never ceases to amaze me the depravity that humans are capable of.

I'm very glad, however, that the "cannibal" in question was eradicated. A fitting end for him: shot like a rabid dog on the side of the road.

ENFP
30th May 2012, 17:11
A little google for images on Ronald Poppo face chewing will reveal the horrific extent of the injuries this man has received. Do not search and view if you are of faint heart. This man really has had his face chewed off. Shooting the criminal dead was exactly the right thing to do.

Worrals in the wilds
30th May 2012, 18:12
Agreed. If it happened here I'd hope they shot the bugger.
There is an interesting article here about the new type of narcotics that he may have been taking. It's a little speculative, but there are certainly some scary substances out there. :(
Face-Eating Attack Possibly Linked to Bath Salts, Miami Police Say - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/face-eating-attack-possibly-linked-bath-salts-miami/story?id=16451452#.T8ZYsXnsYUV)

Milo Minderbinder
30th May 2012, 19:34
Bit more about these "bath salts"

How Do 'Bath Salts' Drive People Crazy? - Technology & science - Science - LiveScience - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47617819)

the believed active ingredient
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDPV)

Almost certainly made in China, and formulated there into packs ostensibly for use as a herbal remedy
Happily the UK Government banned it after a couple of nasty deaths, but its still legal in the USA (USA drug laws are a bit funny in that in most states you can't ban generic classes of chemicals as drugs - each molecule has to be individually specified. In the UK you can issue generic bans. Also in the UK bans can be brought in urgently through an Order in Council)
Basically anything with that 3,4-Methylenedioxyphenyl- group, and a nitrogen atom on the carbon chain is going to be both a stimulant and psychologically active, but this is a bad one

Heres an example of the stuff being available online "Ivory Wave"
Products (http://ivory-wave.com/products)

FLCH
30th May 2012, 19:58
Fava beans and an nice chianti would have been nice.