PDA

View Full Version : Ellipse Aviation

jetstreamrider
22nd May 2012, 10:00
Hello everybody,

Does anyone have any info regarding Ellipse Aviation? I have heard positive things about them.

It's interesting to know what people think about new companies in such depressing economic times.

Cheers!:)

cldrvr
23rd May 2012, 14:36
Lemme guess, another broker operating out of mum's spare bedroom that has no advertising budget????

clivewatson
24th May 2012, 20:19
A Hawker 900XP, a new Falcon 900LX and an XLS in August.....perhaps a little bit more than an office in mum's spare room.

RFGN
24th May 2012, 20:36
When you look at their website, this start up company seems to be really professional and did some freelance and they paid without delay.

I wish them, good business for the future and long life...

Rgds.

jetstreamrider
25th May 2012, 06:48
It's good to see positive things!!! I'm guessing its primarily management for owners...would the aircraft also be available for charter?

muntisk
25th May 2012, 09:26
I work for them almost year on Hawker 900XP, at that moment they workt with owners managing jets. But as i know they are working on AOC now. Company based in Poland Warsaw. Pays on time as AGREED, loves haggle :)

deefer dog
26th May 2012, 10:13
I know one of their Hawker pilots. I believe that Ellipse is a recent rename of their former company, with new investor on board? Since this they have attracted some high profile owners and some nice aircraft with more on the way so they must be doing something right. Web site looks pretty neat, and unusually actually features language options that work, rather than carry the message "under construction." Pilots seem happy with the operation, and looking forward to driving some very expensive kit soon...

Off to Warsaw next month and have been told to look up their sales girl Karolina - supposedly quite a dish....will report back if I get lucky in her mum's bedroom!

cldrvr
26th May 2012, 10:23
Guys, I stand corrected. Guess so many brokers have tried this forum as a cheap form of advertising that my cynisism radar is on full. Glad to see a management company do well in that part of Europe, there is a huge market in that part of the world.

ElJeke
17th Jul 2012, 14:05
I never worked for them, but I had the pleasure of talking with them about different business. GREAT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND we need more of this kind of guys and girls in aviation, they are just wonderful.

Ruben

sooty3694
6th Sep 2012, 21:49
Just received an email from this company. They seem to have a different approach, and a few brave and novel ideas, but what caught my eye was their fuel policy....."if you can buy it cheaper, they will double the difference." A bold claim? I'm waiting for the small print....