PDA

View Full Version : Contrails

EStrike101
20th May 2012, 21:16
what is wrong with these people? :ugh:

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length) - YouTube

afaik, they're just harmless vapor....right?

Lon More
20th May 2012, 21:59
Here we go again. Tinfoil hats at the ready.
Youre not in New Zealand (http://chemtrailsnz.co.cc/archives/category/documents)are you?

mustpost
20th May 2012, 22:02
Peanut butter goes inside remember..

Airborne Aircrew
20th May 2012, 22:09
You really linked to a video that lasts more than 1 1/2 hours... What a waste of good drinking time...:rolleyes:

west lakes
20th May 2012, 22:16
Was going to comment but there is a Black Helicopter hovering over the house!
Obviously using NVGs as it's a bit dark here

ExSp33db1rd
20th May 2012, 22:20
Youre not in New Zealand are you?

I am.

Recently the editor of the local Community Newspaper was sent a photograph of a contrail that had stopped and started, this, the writer said, PROVED that it was subversive spraying of mind altering substances because it is common knowledge that ordinary aircraft contrails are always constant and unbroken, and asked for my opinion ( knowing that I had some aviation experience I might add - not that I am some extra-terrestial with knowledge of what is happening ! )

I replied that the stopping and starting was comfort to me that it was a genuine aircraft contrail, and went on to explain how contrails do in fact stop and start for a variety of reasons, rising air currents, different engine thrust, climbing, descending etc. etc. whereas a high altitude "crop duster" couldn't possible select a required target by stopping and starting the effluent to achieve a specific result, and would just carpet bomb the whole district until the stuff ran out. IMHO

The Conspiracy Theorists are alive and well in NZ.

You really linked to a video that lasts more than 1 1/2 hours... What a waste of good drinking time.

Agree, sorry couldn't be bothered.

G-CPTN
20th May 2012, 22:24
Contrails will stop and start whenever the driver takes his foot off the accelerator, Shirley?

ShyTorque
20th May 2012, 22:49
They're worse on days when it's cold up there and the pilot needs to fly with the choke out.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
20th May 2012, 23:34
I can confirm contrails are not caused by UFOs.

I know, I am a UFO driver.

At least I was once reported as such by the august body known as The Lancashire UFO Society (monogrammed tin foil helmets I imagine).

That'll teach me not to do phase 2 VIDs off Blackpool prom at sunset with dodgy lights and a malfunctioning left reheat.

con-pilot
21st May 2012, 00:55
Ah yes, brings back fond memories of the old days here when it was us versus the Chemtrailers, what great fun that was. :E

There is one main Chemtrail site that I am banned for life plus 400 years I believe. Those folks just have no sense of humor what so ever, that they are aware of.

Somebody from here, can't remember who now, joined the Chemtrailers site and then lied his buttocks off telling them how he sprayed all kinds of nasty stuff into air, they were eating it up. Then he told them the truth and they wouldn't believe him. They bought off on the lies, but refused to believe the truth.

There are some really weird and bizarre folks out there, they vote and breed. :uhoh:

EStrike101
21st May 2012, 01:01
^^ what is the website? i might register and...troll...:D

lomapaseo
21st May 2012, 01:01
There are some really weird and bizarre folks out there, they vote and breed

And run for office

con-pilot
21st May 2012, 01:08
what is the website? i might register and...troll...

Last I checked, which was some time ago, there were four or five, just type in 'Chemtrails' into your search engine and pick one. They are all about the same.

The folks there never met a conspiracy they didn't like and believe every one of them. Moon landings, the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, you name it, they believe it. :p

EStrike101
21st May 2012, 01:19
hmmm....maybe we could come up with a conspiracy. Something along the line of pilot dont get enough tips from passengers, therefore, airplane crash, and people die. Let them spread it, maybe one day you could all get good pay. :ok:

Lex Talionis
21st May 2012, 02:16
Was going to comment but there is a Black Helicopter hovering over the house!
If you could see them they must have had their stealth mode turned off.As you know they got all their technology and mind control spray formula from the UFO they have in area 51 in Nevada.

The mind control sprays do work because every time I see a chemtrail I suddenly have the urge to give work the flick and book a holiday and sit up there at 35000 feet drinking champagne.

Got to go now and have lunch with Elvis,the second gunman from the grassy knoll and the film director who produced the moon landings from the sound stage at the same secret facility in area 51:E

Worrals in the wilds
21st May 2012, 02:48
Cool, Lex. Don't forget to feed the Loch Ness monster! :}
^^ what is the website? i might register and...troll...:DA couple of posters on the D&G forum tried just that recently, with the latest Aussie Facebook chemtrail conspiracy site.

They reckoned the modding and post deletion was quicker than lightning, though they did have time to save some screen shots. :E
Feel free to give it a go though, the links are somewhere in the following thread.
http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/410698-chemtrails.html

probes
21st May 2012, 03:36
Words of wisdom:

There are some really weird and bizarre folks out there, they vote and breed. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/worry.gif

Loose rivets
21st May 2012, 04:03
Just how fast do offices go? I demand to know.

Why do people have to run for office? Why can't they just stroll in a leisurely manner, like sane people? Why can't they just shoot the fcuking office if it keeps running? Stupid bloody office. Shoot the buggah in the comfy chairs. That'll stop it.

This is perhaps, not one of my more sensible posts . . . but I know what I mean.

If anyone puts an EDIT thingy on this post, I'll travel back in time an un-invent the internet.

I'm darin' you.:*

Loose rivets
21st May 2012, 04:05
There are some really weird and bizarre folks out there, they vote and breed.

Ppppffffffff . . . . . . you don't know the half of it. Septin' they don't breed, they just smoke what they grow.

I deny EDITIN' anything. hic . . .

TEEEJ
21st May 2012, 07:50
EStrike101 wrote

Try Above Top Secret. You would not believe the non-sense that the 'Chemtrailers' come out with on that forum.

Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails Topics on AboveTopSecret.com (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/Geo-Engineering_and_Chemtrails.php)

AboveTopSecret.com - Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Paranormal, Political Madness, and other "Alternative Topics" (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/)

'Chemtrailers' get very upset with the debunking website Contrail Science. The 'Chemtrail' loons also post on Contrail Science.

Contrail Science (http://contrailscience.com/)

Although it is utter madness some people are making money hand over fist out of the conspiracy. Misrepresent aviation with blatant lies and the suckers flock in to buy the books, DVDs and donate to the websites. The scam merchants are behind the videos such as "What in the World are they Spraying'. Easy, easy money.

Have a look through this YT Channel. :ugh:

tankerenemy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/tankerenemy)

B Fraser
21st May 2012, 08:58

PM me

:E

Davaar
21st May 2012, 09:18
They're worse on days when it's cold up there and the pilot needs to fly with the choke out.

Not only when it's cold "up there" but also when it's cold "down here".

Dress well, go to the airfield at Uranium City, Sask., on a really cold day, stand on the apron, and watch the aircraft come and go.

Notice the "chemtrails" as they taxi in. Yup.

But the eternal Canadian conundrum remains: Are they a Federal or a Provincial responsibility?

Who can tell?

911slf
21st May 2012, 09:39
What we need is for the aircraft to spray Euros! :):\

MagnusP
21st May 2012, 10:26
the pilot needs to fly with the choke out.

In the case of lady pilots, somewhere to hang the handbag. :E

corsair
21st May 2012, 11:24
Ah yes, brings back fond memories of the old days here when it was us versus the Chemtrailers, what great fun that was.

There is one main Chemtrail site that I am banned for life plus 400 years I believe. Those folks just have no sense of humor what so ever, that they are aware of. Clifford E Carnicom's site. Yes that was fun, I too am banned forever and beyond in several guises on that website. They were convinced they were going to go mainstream anytime now. It will never happen because even in the insane world of the conspiracy theorists it is easily the least plausible even along side faking the moon landings and lizards secretly running the world. But it has spread a bit, someone around here took the trouble to spray 'Google Chemtrails' on a road sign. Which means one them lives local!:suspect:

MagnusP
21st May 2012, 11:31
The conspiracy lot are correct about chemtrails. H2O is, in fact a chemical, no? :ugh:

MagnusP
21st May 2012, 11:32
someone around here took the trouble to spray 'Google Chemtrails' on a road sign. Which means one them lives local!

A bit of an aerosol, clearly. :p

Lex Talionis
21st May 2012, 12:00
Don't forget to feed the Loch Ness monster!
Ahhh Worrals lassie, she be in Scotland while I'm in loverly Auckland although when it's cool I have seen a few white pointers moving around the harbour eateries :E
The conspiracy lot are correct about chemtrails. H2O is, in fact a chemical, no?
A chemical it may be but hardly mind altering although several military types around the world have used it to alter the mind set of their guests at various times :eek:
Unfortunately,there will always be people who are unable to believe reality and so subscribe to the various conspiracy theories so they can accept life.To me they provide a form of free entertainment in an otherwise dull and mundane work day.

G-CPTN
21st May 2012, 12:10
Whilst not subscribing to the Chemtrails idea, vapour-trails probably contain more than pure H2O?

stuckgear
21st May 2012, 12:29
Whilst not subscribing to the Chemtrails idea, vapour-trails probably contain more than pure H2O?

yep, the psychotropic drugs that pilots spray on the population. Little do the conspiro-whacko's know that chemtrail spraying is part of the ATPL syllabus and it's a secret club that we are all made a part of when we get our licences.

Talking of which, did anyone read that article in the monthly newsletter of chemtrail sprayers monthly about the new ribshack opened up next door to the washington DC regional club HQ?

There's a 2 for 1 special, with free beer next month if you present your chemtrail sprayers membership club card, oh and you get nectar points with it too.

OFSO
21st May 2012, 12:42
What we need is for the aircraft to spray Euros!

Over Germany...where the good burghers could collect them in wheelbarrows and ship 'em to Greece. Oh, wait......

simon brown
21st May 2012, 13:13
If any of you guys operate out of Heathrow a bit of weed killer wouldnt go amiss my lawns rife with weeds at the moment.I live just South of Bristol so you know when to switch on your chemtrail..in fact thinking about it my rose bushes have blackfly too..

DX Wombat
21st May 2012, 15:08
For a comprehensive explanation of a real threat, may I recommend the Dihydromonoxide (http://www.dhmo.org/) website. :E :rolleyes: Barm-pottery at its best. ;)

Lon More
21st May 2012, 15:13
EStrike 101 you are

M Leston
42 Rimu Street
Gonville
Wanganui 4501

and I claim my reward. Follow my link in my first post!

rgbrock1
21st May 2012, 15:16
The following should not in any way be construed as racist. These words were spoken to me by an ex-colleague who is an African-American. I did not make any of this up.

"Ya know dude, them chem-trails? You know anything 'bout 'em?
I'll tell ya what dude, I know. I've been doin' some research and was talking to some of my boys about it. I really do think, and they agree, that these chem-trails are being done against us. My people. Our people.

I think there are agents in these chem-trails to keep the black man down. Really dude, I mean it. Think about it man."

stuckgear
21st May 2012, 15:19
"Ya know dude, them chem-trails? You know anything 'bout 'em?
I'll tell ya what dude, I know. I've been doin' some research and was talking to some of my boys about it. I really do think, and they agree, that these chem-trails are being done against us. My people. Our people.

I think there are agents in these chem-trails to keep the black man down. Really dude, I mean it. Think about it man."

and these people have the right to vote and we wonder why politicians who destrpy our economies are voted in.

green granite
21st May 2012, 15:53
Love that Dihydromonoxide website. Ms Wombat, apparently some students ran a petition among the delegates at the recent global warming conference in Mexico to ban it and collected around 500 signatures. :ugh:

oxenos
21st May 2012, 17:56
The adverse effects of Dihydromonoxide can be totally countered by the addition of Gordon's and a dash of Angostura.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
21st May 2012, 20:16
DHMO - why haven't we heard more about this?? - Some claim there's oceans of the stuff, but trying to find it is like scotch mist!;)

I understand bubbling CO2 through it and adding whiskey can neutralise it; any volunteers for a long term trial?

Evening Star
21st May 2012, 21:24
Clifford E Carnicom's site. Yes that was fun, I too am banned forever and beyond in several guises on that website. They were convinced they were going to go mainstream anytime now. It will never happen because even in the insane world of the conspiracy theorists it is easily the least plausible even along side faking the moon landings and lizards secretly running the world. But it has spread a bit, someone around here took the trouble to spray 'Google Chemtrails' on a road sign. Which means one them lives local!:suspect:

I remember that at the time ... was a wonderful spoof by some of the inspired wind up merchants here where they posted a photo of some standard aircraft equipment as a shock inside revelation showing the actual spray equipment:D. Had the head cases in a flat spin. Tip my hat to everybody who got a ban in the noble cause of a bloody good wind up!:ok:

ShyTorque
21st May 2012, 21:31
yep, the psychotropic drugs that pilots spray on the population. Little do the conspiro-whacko's know that chemtrail spraying is part of the ATPL syllabus and it's a secret club that we are all made a part of when we get our licences.

Secret club.....when we get our licences??? Well I for one didn't get invited.......!! :confused:

My God, you really are lizards, aren't you? All of you! This explains many of those weird, late night posts on Jet Blast..... :eek:

Davaar
21st May 2012, 21:32

Yes, of course your suspicion is spot on. Worse, though, than your visible contrails are the variety that flourish but can't be seen. They may be above or below condensation altitude, but all the same there they are. Where? There! Always. These are not "contrails"; just "trails". But still, they are concealed chemtrails. Those flying johnnies can be truly diabolical.

con-pilot
21st May 2012, 21:40
Where? There! Always. These are not "contrails"; just "trails". But still, they are concealed chemtrails.

Well now you've gone and done for it. :*

Don't try to leave your present positron, we'll find you no matter where you go. :suspect:

Alright guys, warm up the helicopters, the black ones this time! :=

If I find out who painted my helicopter pink, by God he'll be in for it, by God.

Now, where's me tinfoil hat.

Okay, now who has the peanut butter?

Matari
21st May 2012, 23:20
Now hang on there, con-pilot.

You didn't complain a bit when they sent you on that secret mission to infiltrate Kadaffi's personal bodyguard. I see you there in the background, trying to act all secret, like. Can't have it both ways. := :p

http://inofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Victorias-Secret-in-the-helicopter.jpg

VFD
22nd May 2012, 01:06
Now hang on there, con-pilot.

VFD is thinking he would look good on the contents of your "pink helicopter"

Meanwhile, I will be clearing a landing spot.

VFD

rgbrock1
22nd May 2012, 13:45
Pink helos? What in the world has become of us?

I much prefer black choppers. Like these:

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/helicopter-m/uh60/uh60_13.jpg

BOAC
22nd May 2012, 15:50
I suspect some of those ladies might too...................

stuckgear
22nd May 2012, 17:36
http://inofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Victorias-Secret-in-the-helicopter.jpg

mmmm a bit a of leg!! :E

vulcanised
22nd May 2012, 20:05
Surprised Mr D. hasn't commented on those legs.

Even I think they're a bit skinny.

Solid Rust Twotter
22nd May 2012, 20:11
No visible means of support?

Milt
11th Jun 2012, 02:05
Chemtrails!

What - No explainations?

Having just read through all previous posts to this thread I find it incredible that not one of you has tried to explain to the uninitiated just how a CONTRAIL forms. Let me have a go.

Water vapour in the earth's atmosphere is always present and is usually referred to as humidity. When humidity reaches 100% the air is saturated. The amount of water vapour that air can contain varies with temperature and pressure. If air at 100% humidity is cooled then some of the water vapour condences into water droplets to produce cloud or fog. The formation of the water droplets is assisted if there is present miniscule particles called condensation nucleii. If none of these particles are present then very still or undisturbed air can become super-saturated with the water vapour struggling to form water droplets.

Layers of high altitude air in the earth's atmosphere often become super-saturated. Along comes a piston or jet powered aircraft exhausting the products of fuel combustion which contain a great number of the mini particles and the super-saturated air takes immediate advantage to disgorge its over abundant invisible water vapour into visible water droplets/ice crystals called a CONTRAIL.

At high altitude and sub zero temperatures the transformations from water vapour goes directly to ice crystals and these will persist if the air is highly super-saturated to become a "Persistent Contrail". If the air is only marginally super-saturated then the the contrail will be non-persistent.

Military aircrew avoid contrailling levels like the plague as their aircraft position becomes all too obvious. Civil aircrew like contrails as other aircraft in their vicinity are more readily visible.

The cloud that forms around an aircraft flying fast through super-saturated air at low level has come to be called "ectoplasm".

Whoever started calling Contrails Chemtrails has to be a Conspirator.

con-pilot
11th Jun 2012, 03:41
Whoever started calling Contrails Chemtrails has to be a Conspirator.

Well, duh yes. They don't want to hear the facts, ruins their paranoia.

Trust me, it's been tried, a lot.

Loose rivets
11th Jun 2012, 04:04
Once got permission to pop down 500' and fly inside a tubular con-trail. It is of course static relative to the air. 500 mph in a tube has to be seen to be believed.

Capot
11th Jun 2012, 09:32
I well remember that in the F27 there was a speshul tank at the back of the engine nasell that had to be filled from a speshull container before every flight.

This was, of course, the concintrated chemical for the chemtrail, and I have absolutely no doubt that there was a deal between the Government and the management to release this stuff. How do I know? Because if you drank it you died, thats how.

Lot's of other airoplanes had these tank's fitted. Like the BAC111 for a start.

It had a silly false name, trying to dupe us into believing that it was just water for the engines radiater, but we knew better. The raidiater didn't leak at all, but the stuff always needed a refill.

And the Yanks used B52s to spray chemtrails in the same way. You could see the black stuff coming out as soon as they took off.

MagnusP
11th Jun 2012, 09:39
Hey, Milt, is water a chemical or not? :}

Capot
11th Jun 2012, 10:01
You dont want to ask that Milt. He dont know nothing. I know what I know, as per above. Ask Milt to explain that away then.

Pinky the pilot
12th Jun 2012, 05:01
I posted the below on a similar thread in Dunnunda some time back;

Another wacko once claimed to me that they were mind control chemicals being sprayed.

''Oh Yes, and what are these chemicals supposed to do?'' quoth I.

''So the (insert mysterious secretive organisation of the moment) can control our minds.'' he replied.

''Well, in your case it doesn't seem to work now does it?'' was my rejoinder.

A dead silence for a considerable period of time ensued whilst what functioning brain cells he still possessed processed that statement. If he ever did, I have no idea as I left shortly afterwards.

Wasn't much of a party anyway.:rolleyes:

And it wasn't me who painted your helicopter pink either, con-pilot!

I don't have a death wish.:eek::D

Solid Rust Twotter
12th Jun 2012, 05:50
It can be good fun baiting them but they're on a hair trigger when it comes to those who don't drink their Kool-Aid. Baiting is usually short lived and it's mere minutes until one of their overly paranoid mods dives in with scissors flailing to delete anything promoting apostasy - like common sense for instance.

They really are rather special in an ice-cream-on-forehead kind of way.

Worrals in the wilds
12th Jun 2012, 07:15
Pinky, weren't a couple of Australian chemtrail idiots threatening to shoot down aircraft? :eek:
I really hoped a few of them had visits from the AFP and friends. :mad:

Pinky the pilot
13th Jun 2012, 02:27
Heard something like that Worrals, but have no idea what eventuated.
Hopefully the idiots were indeed suitably dealt with.

MagnusP
13th Jun 2012, 09:18
Indeed they were, Pinky. Subsequent chemtrails contained psychotropic drugs specifically tailored to remove the urge to shoot down chemtrail flights.

Pinky the pilot
14th Jun 2012, 04:50
Very good, MagnusP!:D

Flypuppy
14th Jun 2012, 11:24
If you really want to see a three ring circus, then google aircrap.

These fcuktards really believe all the rubbish they spout. There have been a few attempts by pilots to explain things but are always shouted down as being shills or other such insults.

I may have been involved in some of the shennanigans with one or two other chemtrail loopy sites.....

One site did get closed down after the FBI became interested in their threats to shoot down airliners using home made missiles.

11Fan
14th Jun 2012, 15:36
Went to one of the sites Flypuupy mentioned. They are having a conference here locally in August. One is tempted to attend and lurk about to see what kind if species is drawn to this type of an event. I think I still have some clothes from the 70's somewhere. Maybe I can blend in to the crowd.

critter592
15th Jun 2012, 01:52
Flypuppy - I had a look at aircrap; what a bunch of f:mad:kwits...

11Fan - Don't forget yer tinfoil hat. ;)

Sallyann1234
15th Jun 2012, 09:31
Maybe I can blend in to the crowd.

Here's what you need to look like...

Morgellons Chemtrails Aircrap Sprayed On You - Anthony J Hilder Conspiracy Con 11 - YouTube

david1300
8th Jun 2014, 10:07
I have a chemtrail believer in my family - a moderately distant member, brought in by marriage. But I still feel somehow unclean and defiled. At least we live in different continent 8 time zones apart. She has just posted a link to this article:

An extract:
They typically spray heavily first thing in the morning and greet the sun as it rises. They then spray all day long following the sun as it crosses the sky. They then spray heavily in the west as the sun sets. The aluminum and barium (blanketing us all day) dissipates and falls to the ground in the early evening. The planes then return to their bases to refuel, rearm and get ready for the next attack the next morning. Unless all radio talk show hosts come together and put an end to this craziness called geo-engineering it is my opinion that all life on earth will die and the battle for the future of humanity will be lost. Dane Wigington should be on every radio show at least once a week to cover the latest developments in the collapse of our ecosystem. Itís accelerating and nothing is being done to curtail these insane programs. - See more at: ?Chemtrail Cough? is Sweeping the Nation -- Death by Respiratory Disease Has Skyrocketed | Humans Are Free (http://humansarefree.com/2014/06/chemtrail-cough-is-sweeping-nation.html#sthash.W2QkTZbD.6wzbJzeB.dpuf)

:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Capetonian
8th Jun 2014, 10:14
According to someone I met yesterday, the USA government have 'admitted' to chemtrail spraying, but all the pilots are 'sworn to secrecy'. When I asked her where I could find proof of this 'admission' she said 'it's just something every body knows' and then flew into a strop when I told her I didn't believe it. 'You just follow the herd and believe everything they want you to accept ......'

John Hill
8th Jun 2014, 10:32
I had a discussion with someone who really wanted to know the truth so we decided he should write to his local airline asking for used aircraft air filters so that he could have them tested, the theory being that if anything is being sprayed 'up there' any aircraft passing by would fly through it and the stuff would show in the filters.

Needless to say the airline, or so he said, wrote him a polite letter telling him he would not be getting any filters. Naturally enough he is now a confirmed believer!:sad:

Fox3WheresMyBanana
8th Jun 2014, 10:36
It would seem all we need do to remove opposition to The Program is to spray Talk Radio stations :E

How religions get started..
she said 'it's just something every body knows' and then flew into a strop when I told her I didn't believe it.

Windy Militant
8th Jun 2014, 10:49
Has any body noticed the correlation to the amount of Cola based beverages and certain types of fast food consumed by these brave defenders of liberty and freedom?
Maybe they should start looking a little closer to the ground than 35000 feet! I'm convinced that this is the case and I've had it proved when my favourite chocolate brand was bought out by a large multinational corporation.
I'm still waiting for the analysis, but from the taste I'm sure they have doctored the recipe!
I might be paranoid but they're not going to get me that easily!:suspect:

Right I'm off for my Dihydrogen Monoxide/Tannin/Glucose fix!

John Hill
8th Jun 2014, 11:23
We have been under a Dihydrogen Monoxide attack all afternoon.

Windy Militant
8th Jun 2014, 11:32
Ah that'll be the result of HAARP experiments you need one of these ORGONONE cannons to break up the effect! :}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw

Espada III
8th Jun 2014, 11:34
Some visiting Israelis (to the UK) noticed contrails and asked if they were there to make aircraft look pretty!

It took a while to a) explain the science; and b) understand why they were surprised. Turns out of course that there are no high level flights over Israel . All major flights are landing or taking off from Tel Aviv so are far too low for contrails to appear. Even overflights into Amman are too low. So they never see them.

At least they did not immediately subscribe to the conspiracy theory......

Flash2001
8th Jun 2014, 21:29
Recently I've looked up a few friends from my earlier years. None of them stupid. I'm surprised how many have bought wholesale into various conspiracy theories. Is it lack of socialization?

After an excellent landing etc...

Windy Militant
8th Jun 2014, 22:45
Nah its the Chemtrails. :};)

ruddman
8th Jun 2014, 23:33
Now if they sprayed m&m's or smarties, that would be pretty cool. :ok:
But ohhhhhhh no, you evil pilots have to spray drugs and stuff. :p

Capetonian
8th Jun 2014, 23:36
A friend of mine hasn't done a day's work for over twenty years, since he had a windfall. He's in his mid fifties and sits watching programmes on TV and YouTube about conspiracy theories all day. He's a genuinely nice guy, intelligent and educated, but I do get a bit sick of every second sentence beginning with something along the lines of : "Ah but do you know who really controls that ........."

rh200
8th Jun 2014, 23:58
He's a genuinely nice guy, intelligent and educated, but I do get a bit sick of every second sentence beginning with something along the lines of : "Ah but do you know who really controls that ........."

Yep, their everywhere, and you don't know them until you say the magic word. The sad thing is, you know you can't win, but you naivly correct them on a couple of things without thinking, its not until two or three sentences in, that you know you are waisting your time.

I was sitting in a course a couple of months ago, across the room was this nice chap, same thing, smart, well presented, came acros, well and interacted normally, and then!

I'm on my laptop and he says, "you know Microsoft can see every thing you do"!. I go " I'm using Linux", he says it doesn't matter they control it anyway. I say Microsoft make software and this is hardware, with a different OS. Nope, wouldn't budge.

So I jokingly say, "I suppose you think 911 was a setup", well off it went, no need to elaborate. Still being a bit slow, I mention the moon landings, well say no more.:ugh:

500N
9th Jun 2014, 00:05
rh200

Next time, instead of saying I think XYZ was a set up", say "I think the moon landings were faked in Area 51" and "I firmly believe they captured them at Roswell", then just sit back and say nothing but the odd "mmm", nod etc.

Tankertrashnav
9th Jun 2014, 10:34
On tankers we were sometimes asked by the receiver to "mark" to aid a visual ident. This involved jettisoning fuel from one of the pods to produce a short duration contrail until the receiver called visual.

If I'd known about "chemtrails" I could have done little morse code messages in the hope that someone on a North Sea ferry would see them and report the phenomenon. How about "We are watching you"?

Windy Militant
9th Jun 2014, 17:23
I usually ask in all Innocence " So if the Moon landings were faked, did Neil and Buzz see them UFOs in Arizona then" :rolleyes::}

OFSO
9th Jun 2014, 18:22
The moon landings were genuine.

It's the life on earth that has been faked.*

* Well, not really faked. It's a sim being run by you know who.