There, I said it.... 😄😄😄

Been dying to do that... Hehehe

rennaps
17th May 2012, 10:56
:) lol
almost spilt my coffee

Landflap
17th May 2012, 11:35
Oh shipmates,Pprune are about to serve you up like lambs to the slaughter. No room for humour or rumour here. The bully boys won.

I.R.PIRATE
17th May 2012, 11:57
Am I, as a passenger allowed to say that I think their aircraft are filthy and service pretty shoddy, and that I would rather try and choose a different airline every time?

potatowings
17th May 2012, 19:09
PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted.

Careful now. Management made it quite clear, no discussion of said company, employees, executives, agents, or other representatives is allowed.

Disjointed comments do not constitute discussion. I see no discussion. Just a mention of the company name in a non-discussion way.

Just to clarify
dis·cus·sion   [dih-skuhsh-uhn]
noun
an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., especially to explore solutions; informal debate.

Love it! Seems there were no rules broken.

RoyHudd
18th May 2012, 05:06
I wonder if there is a democratic site that allows free and open dialogue on such issues as the Abu Dhabi company whose popularity appears to be diminishing.

rennaps
18th May 2012, 09:10
I am surprised this thread is still here. The Mods must be on summer holiday

thebeast
18th May 2012, 09:56
Free Speach!!!....wont last!

pilotday
18th May 2012, 10:20
these arab countries are having a problem with "social media" and free speech...they are losing control.

There is always Airline Pilot Central - HOME (http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com) or Flightinfo.com Hangar (http://www.flightinfo.com)

Would be interesting to see what etihad did to PPRUNE. I think pprune is owned by an american company and would be governed by the laws of the United States of America.

Definitely a violation of freedom of speech.

Flyingstig
18th May 2012, 10:45
As I have said previously.
I know of a disgruntled pilot from the previously unmentioned company who vented his spleen here.
Apparently he was very specific in his targetting.
Maybe that had something to do with it?

NG_Kaptain
18th May 2012, 11:43
There is always Airline Pilot Central - HOME or Flightinfo.com Hangar APC's owner is also owner proon. But is a lot freer as they are dealing with pilots working in a different culture with different rules.
I predict this thread will be gone within a few hours.

Robertson31
18th May 2012, 14:28
What normal white person would ever want to live and work in a Muslim country? My stomach turns every time I see an Arab carrier at an airport in the West knowing how they treat non-Muslims.

vfenext
18th May 2012, 14:35
Robertson31, interesting post coming from someone who is falling over himself trying to get a job with a Chinese carrier. Their record on human rights doesn't count I suppose. Being NORMAL and WHITE means you get to make the rules then does it?

yardman
18th May 2012, 16:58
Robertson 31

Seeing as you're obviously in expert in these matters, just how is it that they treat non Muslims? I've only been here nine years so I wouldn't know. Please enlighten us.

Yardman

nelbhoy
18th May 2012, 17:08
As a "normal white" Scotsman, I'd just like to say one thing.
Robertson 31, you are a tosser!!

cerbus
18th May 2012, 17:10
Yardman you are not that blind to see the injustice of the middle east are you? I can't believe you will defend the dictators of the middle east.
Let free speech reign!

CAYNINE
18th May 2012, 18:06
Robotson....

You are a seriously ignorant dumb arse, and worse still a Canadian!