PDA

View Full Version : An Answer To Global Warming

rgbrock1
8th May 2012, 16:35
According to "researchers" and "scientists" who posted their "findings" in the journal 'Current Biology', they have calculated that Dinosaur farting put enough methane into the atmosphere to warm the planet during the hot, wet Mesozoic era.

Yup, farting dinosaurs caused global warming 150 million years ago.

The question as to how these "researchers" and "scientists" arrived at this conclusion, and what they used for calculations will remain open questions.

But, we all know that there are no dinosaurs now.

So I am going to go out on a limb here and posit that the supposed current global warming is caused by HUMAN FARTING.

So for heaven's sake people, if you don't want us all to roast anytime soon, will you please put a cork in it and STOP FARTING. Your farting is going to cause a virtual hell on earth if you don't stop.

Carry0nLuggage
8th May 2012, 16:42
Judging by today's personal experience (and last night's meal), it's the fault of vegetarians. Eat more meat!

Slasher
8th May 2012, 16:59
will you please put a cork in it and STOP FARTING.

Tall order rgb. My trumpeting arse produces so much noxious
(and tangy) fart gas it probably accounts for every hurricane
that passes through SE Asia. May the Fates help you if I ever
decide to move Stateside!

rgbrock1
8th May 2012, 17:05
So, Slasher, the next time a hurricane washes up on these here shores, if you hear the sound of...

"Was that you Slasher?........ Was that you?......."

.... you'll know it was my inquiries!!!!

probes
8th May 2012, 18:43
So for heaven's sake people
one might be more outspoken speaking of people of the same gender as himself. :E

pigboat
8th May 2012, 20:34
I've heard of the butterfly theory for hurricanes, it's the first time I've heard of the Slasher theory for typhoons. :D

Wind farms can cause global warming. (http://news.discovery.com/earth/hot-wind-farms-120429.html)

Takan Inchovit
8th May 2012, 20:35
I'm experiencing warmth locally. Bloody chillis. :uhoh:

Solid Rust Twotter
8th May 2012, 20:49
That'll teach you to poke them up your dung trumpet.

Airborne Aircrew
8th May 2012, 20:53
I'm looking forward to global warming. I live on a small lake just north of Detroit. It'll be nice to have a nice little reef outside my back door and palm trees and stuff...

Save on flying to Florida to dive... :ok: