PDA

View Full Version : Royal Marine (87) 2.....untreated sewage 0

Krystal n chips
5th May 2012, 08:29
The tragedy of this gentlemans death is precisely that.....however....the sewage clearly made a serious error by picking on a former Royal Marine from a different generation.....and for all the slating they get, the CPS came up with a winner to boot....

I think it's fair to say the former Marine won.... 2-0 :ok:

BBC News - Charles Green death: Burglars guilty of manslaughter (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-17942687)

It's a shame the current justice system does not allow the sewage to be socially introduced to currently serving Marines, somewhere rural for example, where they could demonstrate to said Marines their, erm, "prowess" as it were.......based on their encounter with the gentleman whom they felt was an easy target due to his age....

anotherthing
5th May 2012, 09:21
BBC News - Elderly Birmingham woman attacked while asleep in bed (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-17952526)

sickening...

sitigeltfel
5th May 2012, 09:45
Judge Simon Tonking told the pair they would receive significant custodial sentences at a later date.I await the judicial systems interpretation of the word "significant". :rolleyes:

hellsbrink
5th May 2012, 15:28
A slap on both wrists, leftleg?

Lon More
5th May 2012, 15:50
Bring back Judge Jeffries.

The legal systems in the whole of the UK, and elsewhere, are desperately in need of overhaul.
Acts like these require radically different sentencing. A return to the death penalty, or a life sentence becoming just that, is way overdue. Life has become so cheap this is the only way forward.

hellsbrink
5th May 2012, 16:38
Lon

Huggy Fluffs will never allow the return of Capital Punishment for the most heinous crimes because "it's inhumane (to someone who carried out an inhumane act). He can change"

Huggy Fluffs will never allow "life means life" sentences because "people can change"

Huggy Fluffs will not allow prisons to become real places for punishment because "these poor, misguided, people need to be rehabilitated, not punished. It's against their rights to be punished (even though they cared not even on microgram of jot about the rights of their victims)".

Huggy Fluffs will not allow any sort of real punishment like Corporal Punishment or Hard Labour because (see above).

Huggy Fluffs will not allow the necessary expansion of the prison system as that would mean that their ideas don't work (see levels of re-offending) as well as (see above)

TZ350
5th May 2012, 16:45
Life should also mean that they are available as compulsory organ donors and medical research test subjects.

As they have denied someone the opportunity to live their life, they should have to enable the furthering of others lives at their expense.

Edit : Huggy Fluffs need to be removed from all judicial duties by popular protest, by any means available.

Lon More
5th May 2012, 19:11
Huggy Fluffs will never allow .....
Time to declare open season on Huggy Fluffs then. Of course, they only remain Huggy Fluffs until someone does the deed to them; then they become 100% hard liners.

Proper justice should be administered by the peers of the victim; i.e. in the first case, 12 good Marines and true ....

mini
6th May 2012, 01:11
Life is cheap, legal is expensive... :sad:

Cumulogranite
7th May 2012, 13:01
I remember reading a few years ago about some pond life who broke into a house and decided to give the elderly occupant an bit of a hard time just to break up the boredom of a simple buglary.

This was where it all went wrong for the poor mis-understood, needs to be reformed little loves. Said elderly gentlemen had been one of "Stirlings originals" and proceeded to show then how the SAS deal with such situations. Poetic justice at its finest!!

Now to make life simple for the judiciary, every crime carried a maximum sentence, simply pass one act that makes this a minimum sentence, and every re offence earns double the last sentence the scum got. Then make prison somewhere they dont want to go. No TV, no gym, just 12 hours of hard work 7 days a week. That should sort them out pretty quick!!! I could go on but I am mindful that the liberals are in some sort of power at the moment and I dont want the PC brigade calling round!!!

Lon More
7th May 2012, 13:07
Bring back the treadwheel

Generates the prison's electricity and any surplus can be sold to the providers

Makes the sentence less attractive

General improvement in health

http://www.learningcurve.gov.uk/images/victorian-prison/copy-1-420.jpg
Pentonville 1895

waveskimmer
7th May 2012, 13:16
I am given to understand that this chap has the right idea

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Chain Gang Tent City - YouTube (http://youtu.be/_1tfIKUZ0fY)

radeng
7th May 2012, 17:13
Except he does get people dying of heat exhaustion because they didn't get helped in time.

con-pilot
7th May 2012, 18:48
Except he does get people dying of heat exhaustion because they didn't get helped in time.

Really, I've not heard of that. As much as the mainstream media here in the US hates Sheriff Joe*, I would think that if such things happen if would be nightly headlines on national TV.

Not saying that it has not mind you, but I never seen any news stories about people dying from heat exhaustion while in his jail, or in the outdoor tent area.

* Not to mention Obama's Department of Justice and his Attorney General.

vee-tail-1
8th May 2012, 10:53
I know this subject has been done here before .... but what in the UK would be a home owners defensive weapon of choice, given the UK gun laws?
My family live in a low crime area, but in a very remote location, hence the query....

Blacksheep
8th May 2012, 12:24
A pair of very large, very loyal, very territorial dogs and, in a countryside situation, a shotgun with birdshot. (So as to administer the "minimum force necessary")

radeng
8th May 2012, 13:46
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]Con,

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before. I saw it in the Arizona Republic. It's not that uncommon judging by the stories across the nation in San Diego Union-Tribune - there was a woman died in a lockup because of heat - I can't remember where. It was in last week's paper. Still, the DEA in San Diego forget for 5 days that they've locked somebody up. Hopefully his kidney damage won't be permanent.