PDA

View Full Version : contact details for the handler at FBFT

dc9-32
4th May 2012, 15:48
Anyone have contact details for the handler at FBFT - Francistown and HAAB - Addis Abeba ?

lilflyboy262...2
4th May 2012, 16:42
I don't think that there is a handler in Francistown. Perhaps try Air Botswana? There is a fuel service there. Last time I went in there it was at the old terminal. You just landed and taxied in asking for fuel...I'm not sure who owns it now. It used to be Air BP, but i know Puma energry has taken over Maun and Kasane when Air BP pulled out.

You could try FBMN instead? Runway lengths are the same, unsure of the aircraft you are using but for most bigger aircraft would only be around an hours difference in flight time.
I know there is two ground handling companies in there. There is Wilderness Air, they are doing the ground handling for Airlink, and there is Puma. They do all the fueling in Maun as well as ground handling most of the private jets.

dc9-32
6th May 2012, 07:56
Thanks. Any contact details for Air Botswana that actually work !

Also for FBMN also if you can ?

lilflyboy262...2
6th May 2012, 16:35
Not entirely sure about Air Botswana's details. If it is on their website, then it should work!

As for FBMN.
Wilderness Air:
[email protected]

I don't have a phone number for her unfortunately.

For Puma Energy,
Contact Mrs Mervyn Palmer
+267 686 0206/ +267 71651131

She is based in FBMN and will be able to give you some insight for FBFT as well.
Or you could PM Charlie Victor Sierra as he was based in FBFT up until recently.

dc9-32
7th May 2012, 07:28
Thank you. I emailed Penelope so will see if she replies.

Can' get through to Puma, any email contacts ??

lilflyboy262...2
7th May 2012, 16:57
Penelope should reply, if she doesn't... let me know. My girlfriends works for wilderness.

As for Puma, will see what I can dig up for you.

lilflyboy262...2
7th May 2012, 17:00
Edit, probably better to pm you the email