PDA

View Full Version : Branson-shaped ice cubes

Exascot
2nd May 2012, 04:53
Virgin launches Branson-shaped ice cube - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/9239418/Virgin-launches-Branson-shaped-ice-cube.html)

Did Sir Richard think this one up himself or was it some @rse licker? I suppose we are lucky that it wasn't some other part of him that was molded :eek:

Four designers six weeks - so that is what they spend their money on.

If they have to go down this route I would prefer a naked virgin or even a model aircraft floating in my drink.

Loose rivets
2nd May 2012, 05:01
That is BIZARRE!!!!!!!!!

sitigeltfel
2nd May 2012, 05:21
You've struggled through the traffic to the airport, endured the check-in hassle, been subjected to humiliation at security, had your integrity scrutinized at passport control and now all you want is a nice refreshing and relaxing drink after departure.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh :eek:

Ozzy
2nd May 2012, 05:30
Sorry, is VS in charge of airports in the UK? Thought it was the f**cked up BAA

Ozzy

Solid Rust Twotter
2nd May 2012, 05:50
Not a good idea to have Richards floating about in your drink.:eek:

Krystal n chips
2nd May 2012, 05:53
Actually, I see this as being a very comendable idea......given that there are certain legal formalities that prevent those of us not enthralled to Bearded Rail from inflicting physical realignment of the ever smirking face....... the ice cubes offer the opportunity to indulge in these wishful thoughts at ones leisure.....:E

sitigeltfel
2nd May 2012, 06:37
Other airlines could copy this vanity branding idea. Ryanair may think of putting MOLs face on their toilet paper, for example.

rmcb
2nd May 2012, 08:24
They could cut their printing costs - MOL's face appears on my paper at every wipe!

Lon More
2nd May 2012, 09:12
Pr!ck-shaped ice cubes, what will they think of next? MOL-shaped ones to insert them in?

DX Wombat
2nd May 2012, 10:36
We peasants are safe, they are only being served to Upper Class passengers. ;)

phnuff
2nd May 2012, 12:18
Gonna be some interesting beardie shapes as they melt.

Good for RB, setting himself up for ridicule like this. I wonder if Ryan Air will try selling MoL shaped ice cubes ?

racedo
2nd May 2012, 21:51
Pr!ck-shaped ice cubes,

Difficult to argue with that one.

Mostly Harmless
2nd May 2012, 23:14
I had recently read that someone was planning to build a replica of the Titanic and now this. Coincidence? I think not.

Australian billionaire announces replica Titanic | The Castlegar Source (http://castlegarsource.com/news/australian-billionaire-announces-replica-titanic-18840)