PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar Cadet Program

QFAcadet
2nd May 2012, 01:06
Hi guys,

currently completing an engineering apprenticeship with qantas and will be finished in about a year. i havent done my HSC but i wonder if anyone out there has got a cadetship after being with the company for many years instead of having the minimum education requirements as posted on there website. l was also looking at Cathay pacific cadetship and wonder if either jetstar or cathay would make exceptions..

oh and im wondering if anyone would have Jetstar Pilot Recruitment email address and i wish to email them.

Cheers

belly tank
2nd May 2012, 11:35
You may find that the info is on their website;)....have you done a search on pprune on JQ cadetship you might a thread or two on the topic,
Last I read for an ab initio pilot like what you would be aiming for It was circa $180k and $88k for an advanced trainee good luck:ok:

Just recently I went for the traineeship with QLink and got asked to re apply in 6 months as they hinted i needed more fixed wing time even though I met all criteria and got an interview and did the sim ride.

as an guide I have Atpl(h) with 4000hrs and atpl(a) subjects with a MECIR but only 170hrs fixed wing time........yes was looking for a change. Anyway thems are the breaks just goto keep plugging away.

Cheers

Altimeters
2nd May 2012, 12:52
http://www.mywebpower.com/graphics/media/michael-jackson/michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

:ok:

Tidbinbilla
2nd May 2012, 21:46
A search will find all the answers you need :)