PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour Rage

TWT
1st May 2012, 22:58
Arm partially severed after chainsaw attack (http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/arm-partially-severed-after-chainsaw-attack-20120502-1xxv0.html)

Using a chainsaw as a weapon is a bit extreme :uhoh: Just goes to prove that certain people will use whatever weapon is available,whether it's a gun,knife,baseball bat,jousting stick or chainsaw.

Cacophonix
1st May 2012, 23:04
Live and let die...

James Bond Live and Let Die - YouTube

Caco

pigboat
2nd May 2012, 01:59
Juggling chain saws is always a dangerous game.

Slasher
2nd May 2012, 03:53
He said investigators were not yet sure about what led to the
neighbourhood row...

So know one knows the reason - who's to know if the victim
hadn't white-anted the attacker by screwing his missus silly
behind his back and he'd just found out?

I'm all for using violence to resolve conflict in sexual matters
and if that was the case in this instance he should've simply
beaten the shit out of him - chainsaws only attract the cops.

jet_noseover
2nd May 2012, 04:44
One is guilty of attacking, the other one most likely for provoking. Execute both. :ok:

TWT
2nd May 2012, 06:24
It was over someone playing loud music initially.Then the samurai swords,bats,poles and chainsaw were produced...

Chainsaw and samurai sword used in neighbours' clash over loud music (http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/chainsaw-and-samurai-sword-used-in-neighbours-clash-over-loud-music-20120502-1xygh.html)

ExXB
2nd May 2012, 10:04
A much better use of a chain saw:

maennerbier.wmv - YouTube

simon brown
2nd May 2012, 13:25
Yes but who was wagging whose arm and whose finger at who:=

Shack37
2nd May 2012, 13:57
Yes but who was wagging whose arm and whose finger at who:=

Shouldn't that last "who" be "whom"?

OK, off to find a life:O

Worrals in the wilds
2nd May 2012, 21:37
It was over someone playing loud music initially.Then the samurai swords,bats,poles and chainsaw were produced...You get that. :eek: Maybe they all just need a hug. :}
Seriously though, other people's music can be really frustrating.

One of the advantages of living in an area full of hoodlums and illicit drug labs is that most people are really considerate towards their neighbours with respect to noise, garbage etc, because there's a fair bet that at least one person in the street has an arsenal and a very short temper...:ooh:

racedo
2nd May 2012, 21:41
One of the advantages of living in an area full of hoodlums and illicit drug labs is that most people are really considerate towards their neighbours with respect to noise, garbage etc, because there's a fair bet that at least one person in the street has an arsenal and a very short temper.

Lived in a street where an old lady suggested best person to have as a neigbour was a drug dealer, not pusher and not dealing from premises. She viewed it as simply they so paranoid and looking out the window they were so much better than neigbourhood watch.

Worrals in the wilds
2nd May 2012, 21:46
I'd agree with that.
In my experience they're also keen to get on with the law abiding neighbours. Some of the best neighbours I ever had got carted off by the coppers for trafficking. They were always pleasant to the oldies in the street, never made any noise (apart from the motorbikes, but they've never annoyed me) and pretty much kept to themselves.

Miles better than yuppies with feral teenagers.

421dog
2nd May 2012, 22:51
So imagine if you had a bunch of neighbors who were as well armed as drug dealers, but interested in upholding conventional mores?

Naww, that couldn't be. We'd better just grind the tips off of our kitchen knives.

Worrals in the wilds
2nd May 2012, 23:34
Maybe in Texas...:}

simon brown
3rd May 2012, 13:23
Shack 37

"Shouldn't that last "who" be "whom"?"

Indeed you are correct sah!:ok:

You sound like.. Binos....he pulled me up on that one a few years back:=

racedo
3rd May 2012, 20:28
So imagine if you had a bunch of neighbors who were as well armed as drug dealers, but interested in upholding conventional mores?

The old phrase of "dog not shitting on own doorstep" exists from of old for a reason.

tony draper
3rd May 2012, 20:32
Tiz reckoned there are parts of New Jersey like that were the real life counterparts of Mr and Mrs Soprano live,virtually crime free.
:)

421dog
3rd May 2012, 21:33
In my little corner of Western Michigan, I don't have to lock my truck, and violent crime is pretty much unheard of.

I don't know of any unarmed neighbors though...

Cacophonix
3rd May 2012, 21:43
Hating your neighbours is not necessarily a statement of blind rage or insanity.

Neighbours, unless you are spectacularly lucky, are just another bunch of noisy, selfish, [email protected] human beings who are well worthy of being shot or tutored in the ways of righteousness.

As always full of love and peace to mankind...;)

Caco

Cacophonix
3rd May 2012, 21:55
Funny, or should I say, interesting, how criminals gravitate their targets toward those who aren't likely to defend themselves.

Believe that as you will. Come to South Africa. The bad guys revel in a shoot out.

Not saying being armed is bad thing mind. :\

Caco

Cacophonix
3rd May 2012, 22:03
If I were in South Africa, and stuck there, I would invest heavily in arming myself against the inevitable invasion of my household.Sadly BandAide you are in the right of it. Which is an old SA English way of saying you correct.

Caco

421dog
3rd May 2012, 22:08
Caco, heaven forfend that I might get all preachy with you.

Having spent a couple of years in and around SA, (in an admittedly substantially different political time) I feel terrible about the violence you all have to put up with.

That being said, you guys did invent THIS in response

South African Car Flamethrower - YouTube

which, one might assert is a bit more extreme than just "packing a little heat"

jjk

Cacophonix
3rd May 2012, 22:12
Ah 421 you know we are a friendly bunch most of the time...

I am a liberal who happily packs something that will smack a hole in an engine block. SA makes for a strange combination of impulses as you clearly know. ;)

Caco

421dog
4th May 2012, 01:58
Sir, having spent more than one 16th December in surroundings I was not worthy of, and being possessed of a few re-branded Boer" 275 Rigby's"

and as a (relative) antipodean Rooinek,

Ek groet julle.

Solid Rust Twotter
4th May 2012, 05:35
Problem is the glorious liberators are trying their damnedest to disarm the law abiding citizenry, thereby giving their ex cadres toting AKs a clear run without interference from some pesky citizen who thinks it's OK to defend himself.