PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful Threat to Flight Safety in China

Just an other number
23rd Apr 2012, 18:27
Got to say the Chinese girl looks good.

Posh in Trouble (http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=30&art_id=121739&sid=36149124&con_type=1)

G-CPTN
23rd Apr 2012, 19:02
Jobsworths!

I think the FA's expression is brilliant!

Worthy of a company publicity shot, although it might encourage a rash of folk wanting to repeat the stunt.

Tableview
23rd Apr 2012, 19:13
Anyone would look good next to that anorexic pig ugly Beckham creature.

OFSO
23rd Apr 2012, 19:30
Anyone would look good next to that anorexic pig ugly Beckham creature.

I'm ashamed to say I agree completely. She was on SKY this morning in the non-story about the Range Rover, and I thought she looked as if she'd just been released from a concentration camp. Skin and bones and neither very attractive.

yotty
23rd Apr 2012, 19:41
OFSO, I doubt if you'd climb over her to get to me! :p

OFSO
23rd Apr 2012, 20:05
I'd wear kevlar if I did to avoid being cut to pieces on all those sharp protruding bones. Hers, I mean.

rgbrock1
23rd Apr 2012, 20:47
I never found her attractive at all. Not even when she was with that silly band. Way too boney/skinny/malnourished. With fake boobs no doubt.

ZOOKER
23rd Apr 2012, 21:02
I find it astonishing that Land Rover, a great British brand, have involved her in the design of what is, possibly, their worst product, ever.

Why is it whenever you type 'Land Rover' on PPRuNe, it appears as 'Trabant'?
Please, do tell.

PPRuNe Towers
23rd Apr 2012, 21:08
That's people, terrible people with powers and buttons taking the piss out of my true love Zooker.

Rob

Umm, the vehicle that is.

YorkshireTyke
23rd Apr 2012, 21:30
Got to say the Chinese girl looks good.

Tried to look, got this....

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
The Standard - Hong Kong's biggest circulation English daily (http://www.thestandard.com.hk) contains content from 203.80.0.221, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Didn't look, never liked the Posh girl anyway, or her bloke. I can live with that.

Buster Hyman
24th Apr 2012, 01:42
It's a pity that we are not allowed to assume that the Flight Attendants were professional & controlling the situation, during a harmless bit of fun. We used to let kids sit in the cockpit until someone, mis-using a tea towel, changed our perception of fun. Hell, most of the time, passengers ignore PA's anyway.

Mostly Harmless
24th Apr 2012, 03:40
Much ado about nothing.

anotherthing
24th Apr 2012, 09:06
There must be somemore to this story than what is reported. The silly bint is wearing a, fastened, 4 point harness. There is no way that Beckham (either one) is clever enough to work out how to fasten it themselves.

They must have had help...

sisemen
24th Apr 2012, 09:17
For those unable to access the link here's a pic of Mrs Beckham..

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLoRTm540AMkI63qfEfezQiEsb2AvAwUoCSQ3zWHg-d8ITJPUJjQ http://www.thestandard.com.hk/newsimage/20120423/5_2012042223143386709Victoria.jpg

I'm not sure which is which.

Tableview
24th Apr 2012, 09:44
There is no way that Beckham (either one) is clever enough to work out how to fasten it themselves.

'ere. Is you trying to say me luvliy wifey vicks and me is stupid. i will gett me lowyer onto you.

Singed

David Bekcham (mister)

Tankertrashnav
24th Apr 2012, 13:47
Have to agree with your much ado about nothing comment Mostly Harmless.

Story could be summarised as "weird looking Z-list celeb who became famous by marrying A-list footballer plays silly but harmless prank on aircraft and causes outrage bus to get overloaded" (but not on here I'm pleased to say).

What a load of tosh :*

Saintsman
24th Apr 2012, 16:13
There is no way that Beckham (either one) is clever enough to work out how to fasten it themselves.

My favorite story about David was just before his transfer to Real Madrid.

He was so excited by the move, he had already started taking Italian lessons.

surely not
24th Apr 2012, 16:32
Not done too badly for thicko has he....... probably better than most on this thread combined!

Helol
24th Apr 2012, 20:53
"The airline believes that Beckham did not make any announcement through the PA system, but a more detailed account will be given when the incident is properly investigated, the spokeswoman said"

FFS, have we no sense of perspective these days about anything anymore? Has all the fun been taken out of flying completely (and, for that matter, everything else)?

Po-faced. The lot of them. And no, I'm not a fan of that bloody awful woman.