PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Mongenot TV Con man appearance

MiguelLuis
21st Apr 2012, 17:18
Ladies and Gentleman,

This is what I have been passed today at work. Here is a video of Jonas Mongenot 'Comandante' selling his scam using the national flagship of Brasil name to sell his product. This is the guy who scam a massive group of young pilotos. I put this to whoever need to use it.

CONEXÃO JOTA SIMULADOR DE VOO - YouTube

efis4
23rd Apr 2012, 17:17
incredible!

this guy has no limitations!

rmcb
24th Apr 2012, 10:55
this guy has no limitations
A limited moral compass, maybe?

PS Does he claim, as alluded to in GPTC Victim's video, to be a man of God? If so, is there some sort of airborne angelic taskforce rooted in Florida around Fort Pierce, maybe?

efis4
24th Apr 2012, 12:01
I am sure this story sound too familiar to many pilots who had this scam by this fraud guy. I know it sound very familiar for the scam i experience.

yes rcmb, limited moral compass. just like his american airforce companion.

did anyone get successful and get the money back from this crooks? I know they have some lawyers on their ass.

Everyone who has been scammed should make an agreement to share all info we have on this guy to put on pprune to show the aviation world this true bacteria which exists. we must protect ourselves and at same time give justice to these bacteria who feed from other people.

excellent video from MiguelLuis.

do we have any more information affected pilots?

A320halfcapt
6th May 2012, 14:45
Dear fellow mate young aviators! Jonas Mongenot is a simple criminal. Robbed already hundreds of you guys under different logos: WOP-JET,Miami,US GLOBAL PILOT TRAINING CENTRE,Miami,trading as Captain Jon,US AIRBUS TRAINING CENTRE Miami, JET-DIRECT, Minnesota (trading as Jonathan Osborne).Collects money for A320 line-trainings never going to happen but money is not to be reimbursed. He lives in Campo Grande.He was employed by TAM as a first officer on the A330 until being sacked from there due to his "private training business". Simple criminal, just simply report him to the Miami Dade Police Department.

A320halfcapt
6th May 2012, 14:47
Just simply report him whith all details to the Miami-Dade Police Department. There are several Criminal files against him already. Never pay him ANY money. INTERPOL is after him too.

efis4
22nd Jan 2013, 06:43
I have been informed that Jonas Mongenot is using the scam money in his Mongenot export sports car business in Miami.

Does anybody hear the same?