PDA

View Full Version : IR Skill Brush up

JAMUP
21st Apr 2012, 09:29
Hi Can somebody suggest me a way to practice IR at home. any suitable software or programs where I can use to brush up the IR skill without using a SIM.

Thanks

JAMUP

wingreencard
21st Apr 2012, 09:49
Any flight sim would do the job.just set 0vis and fly with chart

Arnold E
21st Apr 2012, 10:05
Hi Can somebody suggest me a way to practice IR at home.

God damm, I thought you were Joyce, I thought you meant (IR) industrial relations.:eek:

aditya104
21st Apr 2012, 19:43
You again!?! (http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/483266-ir-revision.html):*

Old Akro
21st Apr 2012, 22:37
Don't forget to practice the overshoots & emergency drills. SIM work is effective for practicing checklists.

JAMUP
22nd Apr 2012, 04:13
Hello there

anybody in Sydney where I can spend some time ( coaching ) using a Sim on the computer. 3-4 session teaching ( VOR/NDB/Holding /Interception ) is what i want because to do all these things in a flying school it will cost me a fortune.Before I renew my IR I would like to get the basics again if not I may have to spent a lot in the flying school.

I am willing to visit in Sydney/Sydney West etc . Willing to pay as well please Pm me.

Thanks JAMUP.

Lancair70
22nd Apr 2012, 08:07
Jamup, I have a sim setup (MSFS and complete yoke/twin throttle/rudders) that would be suitable and have lots of time on it flying heavy types to GA aircraft and generally goofing around.
I was thinking the same as you re using my setup sim at home and have someone tutor me/do it myself to brush up on my IF skills before renewing a long since lapsed MECIR. After considering that I may develop/foster bad habits (that Ive already learnt) by self or non professional advice, I decided that Im better off paying for professional assistance from an organisation that will also organise the flight test. Considering a few places now to do a MECIR renewal course. Country Capital Aviation in YSTW are winning on A/C choice. ( I may have an opportunity to get some work in a PA-30)

Lancair