PDA

View Full Version : FAA CFI R44

Pappa Delta
16th Apr 2012, 18:16
Hello,

Are there any FAA CFI,s Helicopter available in the vicinity of Cologne Germany to give a BiAnnual for a PPL on a R44 R1? It,s on German registration so probably good if you have a JAR License as well.

PM me please and thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

PD

Spunk
17th Apr 2012, 06:40
You might want to call AirLloyd (http://www.airlloyd.de)

I'm pretty sure that they have a FAA CFI hanging around somewhere.

GoodGrief
17th Apr 2012, 14:11
If you're looking to do an FAA biannual using an FAA CFI, surely you need to do it on an N registered aircraft?!?

Any ICAO registered aircraft will do just fine.

Ready2Fly
17th Apr 2012, 14:50
If you do not have any success and Stuttgart fits as well, send me a PM. I know both, R44 and CFI for the task.

GoodGrief
17th Apr 2012, 16:00
At $150+ in landing fees you want to stay away from EDDS as far as you can:ugh:.
You can't fly manoeuvres in EDDS so you would have to to go a smaller field which is about 40 minutes roundtrip in unnecessary straight and level flight.:ugh:

Like Spunk said, Bonn is where you want to go.

Ready2Fly
17th Apr 2012, 17:16
Goodgrief
Thanks for your input. How do you know $150+ does apply here as well? Anway, i just wanted to help out. I do not earn or loose any $ either way. :ok:

Hawkeye0001
17th Apr 2012, 22:33
I did a refresher with them last year, was something in the range of 750-800€ if I recall correctly, all fees & FI included. Not too sure if they have an FAA CFI on staff, though (I was only able to fly with a JAA FI). Ask for Mr. Appelfeller. Nice guys and good facility.