PDA

View Full Version : Delhi Ground Classes

RSK
13th Apr 2012, 22:40
Now that Capt Surinder has stopped taking ground classes, who's the next best Ground Instructor For DGCA Exams. Btw is it true that you don't need the 50hrs of flying anymore to give the exams.

stiknruddr
16th Apr 2012, 19:32
not trying to advertise here but a friend mentioned SAS aviation in Dwarka, near surinder's old office.
He also mentioned they have high pass rates in the last year and have small batch sizes.
have a look at their website.
SAS Aviation Training (http://sasaviationtraining.com/www.sasaviationtraining.com/Home.html)

cruisepatron
16th Apr 2012, 20:19
The thing is that, all this new places are advertising by claiming high pass rates whereas no one can confirm how much genuine these information are, in other words the information is not transparent, one thing for sure i know that overall DGCA pass rate being around 20% or so, its not possible that all the ground class places have high pass rates, most of them are definitely faking it. I would suggest a student to check such information and find out who is actually creating the good results and then join.

aditya104
17th Apr 2012, 05:37
Pass or fail is more because of the student rather than the instructor. :E

cruisepatron
17th Apr 2012, 17:22
correctly said mate :ok:

flight517
21st Apr 2012, 18:47
try wing cmdr ks seth....i know he is money minded et al......but guys whats wrong with that

RAUNITRAJ
28th May 2012, 20:47
no advertisement on here but i have taken some trial classes with tapash kar and seth but they all seem just for making money and not concerned about the doubts and individual questions, i have been to capt. baweja in it is in greater kailash i have given my first attempt with him in which i scored 82 in nav comp and 68 in air reg cplcg unfortunately but right in the april attempt i secured 80 in air regs composite, the best thing is he clears the doubts as many time you have it, that worked for me and i hope it will work for you guys positively as well. can reply me back if you need any further details. i would highly recommend coz its about your money and it should not go in vain.... all the best. :ok:

AviaSmart
21st Jan 2013, 11:02
I cleared all my exams in the first attempt and took classes from SAHIL SIR. He teaches navigation, meteorology, regulations and technical. Since the papers became online and the new syllabus announced by DGCA resulted to very bad passing percentage of students all over india! I joined his classes for nav, met, technical and regs! He teaches the full syllabus including the new add on topics such as performance, etc! He is just the best. His contact no's are: 9871866290, 9971663490! This is not for advertisement but i really don't want other students also to roam around. His classes are the key to passing DGCA EXAMS:ok:

GoofyJammer
30th Apr 2014, 18:20
Anybody having Question bank by Sahil Khurana sir for Technical General.. Anybody???? Its urgent...

Flying738ng
17th Jan 2015, 16:22
Any idea how much does Sahil Khurana charge

Dougghnutts10
15th Jun 2016, 10:00
Anyone having sahil khurana nav notes and question bank and willing to share.?
Will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.!