View Full Version : Corporate/BizJet - Wannabes & Recruitment I

tonix2003
10th Apr 2012, 01:17
I currently work for a major airline and have for over 5 years now and am looking at getting into corporate flying. Does anyone have any advice or company names that are taking on flight attendants. I know of lots of companies already but they all want VIP experience. If anyone knows of other airlines or contacts then any info would be greatly appreciated.

Dixie
14th Apr 2012, 14:16
Do not get taken in by anyone who says you need to pay to fly corporate. Do not wire transfer money for a corporate job. There are a lot of scams out there. Get corporate specific training. Commercial training does not transfer well into the corporate arena. As a corporate flight attendant you do not interact with the passengers, you prepare and serve meals, clean the aircraft, monitor the toilet, arrange catering, wash dishes, handle the laundering of the bed and table linens, vacuum the aircraft. And much more. Average daily pay should be no less than industry standard of USD 400 per day. Any questions please PM me. I fly corporate and was commercial.

ashlea
24th Apr 2012, 08:50
As a corporate flight attendant you do not interact with the passengers

I'm lost.. ? Do you mean relative to commercial? For me the interaction is far greater in private, as you need to be far more attentive. :bored:

highfly101
27th Apr 2012, 06:52
Hey do they accept males as private crew?And could you recomend any companies to apply for?I have been flying commercial for 6 .5 years need a change..