PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Twillis
8th Apr 2012, 20:34
Hi all,

Im new on here, and are hoping to start my pilot training at the end of 2012, with the FTO ACA. I have been researching and gathering as much information as possible regarding my options and this company seems to come up trumps (in my opinion).

Was just wondering if there is any advice or pointers anyone can give me, as i have my assessment on the 17th April. I have purchased 'Keynotes for Pilots' and downloaded a few study guides. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Tom

Genghis the Engineer
8th Apr 2012, 21:53
Could you please use the search function first. There are very many threads on such topics here already.

G

Efe Cem Elci
9th Apr 2012, 06:48
ACA? Is that Airline Career Academy? A simple search on the forum, taking 5 seconds from start to finish, came up with this
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/480936-orlando-flight-training-airline-career-academy.html?highlight=Airline+Career+Academy

You might be a newbie to flight training, but please do a proper search prior to posting. Pprune is a vast resource, and when it concerns flight training there is a high probability that it has already been covered here at one time or another. :ok:

Twillis
9th Apr 2012, 08:11