PDA

View Full Version : You Fly

Aimpoint
7th Apr 2012, 08:40
Any idea who these guys are on Gympie Road, Chermside? Offering the usual flight training, joy flights and charter mix.

They've had an empty showroom set up there for a couple of months, with a promise of "coming soon" and a web URL that doesn't work.

Interesting marketing move to set up away from an airport. I remember Cessna doing something similar in Sydney a few years back.

atminimums
7th Apr 2012, 09:48
Interesting setup indeed, I have driven past the shopfront a couple of times in the last few months and each time its looked pretty empty.

I would be surprised if it were still there in another 3 months time, however.

mates rates
7th Apr 2012, 12:17
It's a Redcliffe operator under another name !!

Dash8capt
7th Apr 2012, 12:25
Ha!............

falconx
7th Apr 2012, 13:19
Just do what's on window, literally

Jabawocky
7th Apr 2012, 21:30
...........is that meant to have a caption something like "using other peoples money":E

Ejector
7th Apr 2012, 22:11
All this code, smoke and mirrors, Please be a little more helpful / informative if you want people to read your thread.

superdimona
9th Apr 2012, 07:58
It's a Redcliffe operator under another name !!
Is this the same operator who advertised GA training, and had students paying good money for a GA license, while not having a GA AOC or GA instructors?

Aimpoint
9th Apr 2012, 08:48
All this code, smoke and mirrors, Please be a little more helpful / informative if you want people to read your thread.

How much more help do you need? Their shop front has enough smoke and mirrors with a website that doesn't work - www.youfly.com.au - and a showroom that's been empty for at least eight weeks. I can't figure it out hence the post.

Is this the same operator who advertised GA training, and had students paying good money for a GA license, while not having a GA AOC or GA instructors?

These guys?

Redcliffe Flight Training (http://www.redcliffeflighttraining.com.au/)

Wonder if they really have a Kingair for charter, as per the photo on their billboard.