PDA

View Full Version : TCX hand baggage

vctenderness
6th Apr 2012, 16:22
I have discovered that TCX limit hand baggage to 5 kg now my trusty cabin bag probably weighs half that so 2.5 kg left.

Can anyone tell me if they are strict on this and weight cabin bags or are they more user friendly?

We are flying out of Gatwick South Terminal.

janeyTA
6th Apr 2012, 18:12
They have just increased their hand luggage size and are getting stricter, like most airlines, thank goodness.

Capt Scribble
9th Apr 2012, 17:28
Anything over the allowance is charged, wear everything that you can! With a bilion £ of debt all income will be maximised...

Hial Flyer
9th Apr 2012, 20:31
Flew with them on the 29th March LGW - ACE and they never checked hand luggage. Might just have been lucky but didnt see anyone else being checked either.

goldeneye
9th Apr 2012, 20:51
It really depends on the check-in staff, I've been with TCX over 20 times and only had my hang luggage checked once.

ConstantFlyer
10th Apr 2012, 08:03
Unlike a mainly business flight, where most pax sport hand-luggage wheelies, TCX's customer profile is the fortnight-holidaymaker, and will be much more likely to have a hold bag or two. They therefore need far less hand luggage.

mart901
10th Apr 2012, 08:24
I've been several times with TCX myself and never had any bother including family of 4.