PDA

View Full Version : Maggots Discriminated against.

framer
3rd Apr 2012, 05:30
I thought the first two threads about maggots in Qantas food were shut down maybe because there wasn´t enough aviation content in the thread for the mods liking. So I started a third thread about it tackling it from a safety point of view (there are safety issues with being six hours from a doctor and serving expired food to 400 people) and that thread got shut down
So my question is why?
Is it because the airline involved is Qantas (I highly doubt that considering the other stuff said about them on here).
Is it because maggots have a bad reputation?
Does one of the mods have shares in the catering company?
Why? I am genuinely intersted.
Mods?

Slasher
3rd Apr 2012, 05:45
Maybe the mods just don't like Maggot.

http://dailyink.com/system/characters/avatars/4439/website-Maggot.png?1313178002

Best not argue or try to reason with these mod types framer.
I got banned once for doing the same. Strange your threads
got closed - the mods here are more consistent, less rabidly
PC and more predictable than in other fora such as R&N.

Fly_by_wire
3rd Apr 2012, 05:50
Given the amount of other crap that is posted on here I would have thought this issue differently justified one thread.

Tarq57
3rd Apr 2012, 06:10
Is it because maggots have a bad reputation?
Could it be because the journey from maggot to fly is an aviation activity that is largely unregulated, or irrelevant to the Pprune community?

A bit species-ist, if that's the case, but I can live with that.

framer
3rd Apr 2012, 06:16
Is making airline food an aviation activity that is largely unregulated?
I have been sitting beside someone who became quickly incapacitated after eating a crew meal loaded in Australia.
Can someone please fit in a pun about being a fly on the wall. I would but I have to rush out the door just now. Ta.

Jethro Gibbs
3rd Apr 2012, 06:43
FFS why would anyone in the know be shocked by this the galleys are putrid most of the time and stink and not to mention the cockroaches in the walls.

boocs
3rd Apr 2012, 06:51
FFS why close down the previous threads??

b.

Tidbinbilla
3rd Apr 2012, 06:54
This is supposed to be a forum for airline news affecting airline pilots. It is not a place to randomly cut and paste passenger tabloid stories which are more suited to low-brow current affairs shows.

TID