PDA

View Full Version : 90% scale Spitfire film

stepwilk
2nd Apr 2012, 15:55
The DIY Spitfire - YouTube

SincoTC
3rd Apr 2012, 06:26
Thanks for sharing that stepwilk :ok: A great little aeroplane!

The only thing that spoils it for me is the size of the mainwheels, they look more like 70% scale, a minor point, but it does spoil the illusion of an otherwise perfect looking, affordable little beauty!!

blue up
3rd Apr 2012, 17:33
....and the paintjob. All that work making it look like a Spit and then they get carried away with the stickers without getting them to scale, particularly the brown Spit in the video clip.

F1-69
4th Apr 2012, 21:00
I like it cause i get to fly it , and the paint job is scale it's a reproduction of the first us marked and us flown spitfire, we do have one in euro colors if that suits you better, the blue one won an award at sun n fun this year

stepwilk
5th Apr 2012, 01:47
and then they get carried away with the stickers without getting them to scale, particularly the brown Spit in the video clip.

And then the rivet-counters who have never built so much as a model airplane--or flown a real one--get their tights in a twist.

David Billings
8th Apr 2012, 09:56
Ah, Stepwilk....

"...or flown a real one......"

There's the slack gone.... Stepwilk, You just can't help yourself, can you ?

stepwilk
8th Apr 2012, 16:12
Never said I'd flown one. But then I never criticized the size of the markings either. You need to take a few deep breaths before you read any more of my posts, since they seem to annoy you so.

F1-69
15th Apr 2012, 13:24
I flew high lady in the airshow today EVERYONE loved her , I flew with a helldiver and an r4d they shot off pyro and all , this airplane is wonderfull